Gahhh! Why do I do this to myself?

Mr N8

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2001
I get a call from my boss that there is a rep from so-and-so company here, and she wonders if I'd like to sit in on the meeting. I told her that I am waiting for a call from our software vendor, concerning loading their software on a new server. Yes, I actually am doing that. Anyway, I walk by her office to get into the server room, fully expecting to see a guy in his mid-50's trying to sell another product. No, that is not what I see. She's in her mid to late 20's, she's blonde, and she's very hot.

<------ bangs head on wall. :confused:

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
And she's also there on business, to make money, and unless she sells something to your boss, she doesn't make a dime. She'd tell you to take your hormones outside and beat them with a shovel. :D

Down boy! Down! :D

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001

<--- just went to a sexual harrassment training session.

Shelve that testosterone! :p

Mr N8

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2001
I wouldn't act on it....it just would have been nice to sit in on that meeting. :D

I've been in the field long enough to know what is appropriate, and what is not. Hmmmm...maybe its better that I wasn't there.

dpm

Golden Member
Apr 24, 2002
Originally posted by: conjur
<--- just went to a sexual harrassment training session. Shelve that testosterone! :p

they're training you to sexually harrass people ?

;)

DurocShark

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
Originally posted by: dpm
<--- just went to a sexual harrassment training session. Shelve that testosterone! :p

;)

Heck, if I'd known in school that looking at a girl's butt every time she walked by would get me sued, I'd have to wear a sleeping mask all day. LoL

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: DurocShark
Originally posted by: dpm

;)

Heck, if I'd known in school that looking at a girl's butt every time she walked by would get me sued, I'd have to wear a sleeping mask all day. LoL

Heh, I'm normally ultra-professional in the workplace. But when some hairy lesbian gets all worked up about what she perceived to be a "sexist comment" I say:

Relax baby doll, I've been to the sexual harassment training. I won't offend you, baby.

Their heads always explode. It's amusing to watch. :D

TMPadmin

Golden Member
Jul 23, 2001
Too bad you didn't go to that meeting. Almost all doors have locks and you know they all want it! BLOND ha! Like she would have anything intelligent to say. hehe

illusion88

Lifer
Oct 2, 2001
Originally posted by: TMPadmin
Too bad you didn't go to that meeting. Almost all doors have locks and you know they all want it! BLOND ha! Like she would have anything intelligent to say. hehe

yeah, women don't really know anything. They are just really good actors.

Sarcasim. Kinfe. Cut.

freakflag

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2001
Wait....the rep is a hot blond and your boss is female as well?

Ohhhh...the possibilities are endless.

Get in there and make us proud!!!!!!

EDIT: You have an opportunity to be the hero of every guy in ATOT...don't blow it by being a pansy.

Mr N8

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2001
Originally posted by: freakflag

I'm going to puke. If my boss were involved....*shudder* (early 60's, overweight, always strung out on caffeine)

freakflag

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2001
Originally posted by: MogulMonster
Originally posted by: freakflag

I'm going to puke. If my boss were involved....*shudder* (early 60's, overweight, always strung out on caffeine)

An old friend of mine has a credo:

No pride...no shame.

Take one for the team!