GA-965P-DS3 P965 775

kurabii

Nov 21, 2006
its been a year or so since i touched it and its starting to shut off from overheating in my silverstone grandia case so i wanna do some maintenance before i go overseas and give this to my mom for her new business.

how can i tell which revision it is? im not at home (work) but if u can tell me exactly where it is looking at it from top view i can call my brother and have him give it to me so i can download all new drivers while im at work.

thanks thanks

Jessica69

Mar 11, 2008
The rev. mark is silkscreened on the board in the lower left corner, along the edge that butts up against the case back, just above the bottom left corner mounting screw hole.

In other words, it'd be, looking at the motherboard from above with the cpu to the right and the I/O outputs on the upper right corner, at the upper left edge where the last screw mount is.

http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Fil...a-965p-ds3_3.3_big.jpg

Look closely at the above linked picture......the Rev. version silkscreen is in the upper left corner just above the mounting screw hole. If you look closely, you can just see the Rev. 3.3 marking on it. (Trace along the "top" edge of the mb picture in the link, from the I/O outputs on the right corner to the left corner.....just above the extreme left screw hole is the Rev. number.)