G-Sync + GTX 780 SLI + BF4 = Game Crashing?

MBrown

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
I just bought the ASUS G-Sync 1440p 144Hz monitor and boy...I do not know what I waiting for. The experience is amazing...when its not crashing. I've read up on this and it seems some people have had problems with G-Sync and SLI and BF4 in particular, but there were supposed to be updates to have fixed the issues. I had BF4 crash today with my new config. My question is does anyone who runs G-Sync and SLI still have crashing issues with BF4 here? If so is there a work around other than disabling SLI? BTW my cards are not overclocked.

alcoholbob

Diamond Member
May 24, 2005
There are lots of threads on this but long story short with gsync you'll want to run with a fast single card rather than SLI for stability.

skipsneeky2

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
BF4 is such a half broken pos game that it could crash for no apparent reasons.This doesn't sound constructive and i am sorry but having every other patch break something at least in my experience really ruined the fun it could offer.

Broken chat,random fps drops and Ea online errors with a crash here and there.BF3 is still a flawless experience.

kasakka

Mar 16, 2013
There are lots of threads on this but long story short with gsync you'll want to run with a fast single card rather than SLI for stability.
Can't speak for BF4 specifically but any other games perform no different in SLI with G-Sync compared to SLI sans G-Sync.

ASK THE COMMUNITY