Fvking tree branch just fell on the car!

Twista

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2003
OMG LORD! A damn big ass treee branch just fell on the car. It didnt hit my mustang but it hit the black jaguar and left a dent and ****** straches. What should we do? Get a police report and take pictures of the car and branch? Need some advice here and its going to need some body shop repair now =(

I GUESS THEY DONT CALL CHICAGO THE WINDY CITY FOR NOTHING!

xanis

Lifer
Sep 11, 2005
need pics firstly...second, call up your insurance company and explain the situation and file a claim

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
No need to file a police report unless you want the tree arrested or something.
Just call your insurance company an file a claim.

Twista

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: thekillerjks
Hhaahahaahaha

Damn that's bad.

:| WTF! The wind snapped the limb and it came down on the fvking car and where trying to repair my mustang intake manifold, but i think tis on hold now! HAHA nooo..

Pictures if you really desire. My insurance company doesn't require pictures to make a claim.
Depending on the damage, it might be better to do the work yourself, the hell with the deductable.

DaWhim

Lifer
Feb 3, 2003
make a claim comprehensive with your insurance. comprehensive is dirt cheap even if it goes up.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
yeah its really windy here today.

Makes me glad my car is in the garage

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
Is it your tree, or the city's tree?
I've seen some suggestions in news articles (Buffalo, NY, elsewhere) that if one of the trees that the city is responsible damages property, the city could end up having to pay.
So, is the tree between the sidewalk and street?