Fvking Dell

johnjbruin

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2001
I was purchasing some accessories from Dell. I get off the computer for some time - and my session has loggged out. So I go back and the items in my cart are gone - and I add them again.

The price in 15 mins is up by almost 10% - WTF?

So I close everything - clear up my cookies - and then go back - and now the prices are back to normal - WTF?

Anyway - just remember Dell is trying to make money. Getting rid of cookies might save you money.

:cookie:

SmoochyTX

Lifer
Apr 19, 2003
Originally posted by: johnjbruin
I was purchasing some accessories from Dell. I get off the computer for some time - and my session has loggged out. So I go back and the items in my cart are gone - and I add them again.

So I close everything - clear up my cookies - and then go back - and now the prices are back to normal - WTF?

Anyway - just remember Dell is trying to make money. Getting rid of cookies might save you money.

Umberger

Golden Member
Apr 13, 2005
Originally posted by: SmoochyTX
Originally posted by: johnjbruin