Fuze Console!!!!

railven

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2010
Dunno where exactly to put this, but I feel this place is some what suitable. (Mods if you think otherwise, by your graces move it).

https://zhugeex.com/2016/05/fuze-launches-tomahawk-f1-a-console-for-china/

WTH is this thing? A Chinese console that is powered by Nvidia, stole the UI from Sony and copied the controller from Microsoft.

I can't stop laughing for some reason. How is this even legal?

Welps, Nvidia got their own console, and if you go by the article, it's better than current consoles. I don't even know if this is real.

Please see the full specs below

Nvidia Tegra K1 (4 Core A15 @ 2.2GHz
Nvidia Keppler @ 852Mhz (325GLOPS)
4GB DDR3 RAM @ 933Mhz
32GB eMMC storage (Elite = 500GB HDD)
Wi-Fi & Bluetooth support
HDMI, USB 3.0 x 1, Ethernet (Elite = Qi Wireless controller charger)
Fuze OS (Android) + Open GL 4.4 & Open GL ES 3.1 support
Chinese & English game support

Last edited:

railven

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2010
It even has VR!!!

811f725bjw1f3q9snd79xj20fe069aao.jpg

Woof, I know the Chinese have a bad rep for infringing, but this is insane. Haha.

airfathaaaaa

Feb 12, 2016
there was a gpu from a chinese site
saying it has a amd radeon maxwell 3.0 core with great calorific value

NTMBK

Lifer
Nov 14, 2011
If you can flash the thing with a stock Android ROM, I'd be tempted to pick one up cheap. Shame it's a K1 and not an X1.

EDIT: Whatever happened to the OBox? Same thing, a cheap Chinese Android "console" powered by Tegra K1. Seems to have vanished without a trace.

EDIT 2: There's also the JXD S192, a handheld powered by the Tegra K1. Seems to have run into production problems, judging by statements on the website. Shame, I'd like to see some decent new Android gaming devices.

Last edited:

railven

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2010
What exactly can MS or Sony do? Legal action isn't going to work considering it's China.

I dunno, it's just hilarious how blatant it is. I guess since I don't follow the Chinese market much I was just caught of guard. ALready 76 games expected to launch. That console might have a fighting chance in that market haha.

dark zero

Platinum Member
Jun 2, 2015
there was a gpu from a chinese site
saying it has a amd radeon maxwell 3.0 core with great calorific value
XDDDD that is epic. And we know that is using a single core MISHAP, I mean, MIPS (the whole architecture became a mishap itself)

And the truest reality is that there will be a clone using NES components and a clone of a clone using Tiger Electronics crap.

Face2Face

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2001
I'll stick with my NVIDIA Shield TV...which is pretty much only used for Netflix and Plex :\
Android Gaming isn't there yet IMO. NVIDIA seems pretty adamant on pushing it though, and the X1 is no slouch.

railven

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2010
I'll stick with my NVIDIA Shield TV...which is pretty much only used for Netflix and Plex :\
Android Gaming isn't there yet IMO. NVIDIA seems pretty adamant on pushing it though, and the X1 is no slouch.

This isn't just Android Gaming. It seems to be a combination of Android Gaming and PC Gaming based on the list of alleged upcoming games.

With no fears of having to pay royalties or any of the stuff that would make such an endeavor hard, this thing might actually become successful in China haha.

digitaldurandal

Golden Member
Dec 3, 2009

You can use the shield to play PC games though. The feature was a great idea but then Valve said, oh great idea, we will make that happen without this product. That is when my interest in shield tanked.

Face2Face

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2001
This isn't just Android Gaming. It seems to be a combination of Android Gaming and PC Gaming based on the list of alleged upcoming games.

With no fears of having to pay royalties or any of the stuff that would make such an endeavor hard, this thing might actually become successful in China haha.

It's PC games ported to Android. NVIDIA has been driving developers to do this for awhile.

https://shield.nvidia.com/games/android

The list of games contains a mix of PC and Android original games.

You can use the shield to play PC games though. The feature was a great idea but then Valve said, oh great idea, we will make that happen without this product. That is when my interest in shield tanked.

With NVIDIA Gamestream you can. You'll still need to use NVIDIA servers (paid for service), or have a gaming PC in the house with an NVDIA GPU. It won't play PC games natively.

dark zero

Platinum Member
Jun 2, 2015
Hardly... NVIDIA would sell their own products on there... China is a very hard market for non Chinese makers.

psolord

Golden Member
Sep 16, 2009
It would be funny if they could fuze a polaris and a gp104 on a single graphics card, with 8GB DDR5 and sell it for 200$! :D

Face2Face

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2001
We need some boxes this size with X86 inside. I don't feel like replacing my Steam collection with Android games. I have a Alienware Alpha, but I would like some more options.