Further proof of the mainstreaming of batcrap by the GQP

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
I don't care. I don't about Democrats, I don't care about Republicans. Under both parties this country has been going downhill. No exceptions. But I'm awed at you people's determination to support one side over the other.

Lol... you realize that the very reason that partisanship is causing the country to go downhill is because people use partisanship to excuse bad behavior, like you're doing here.
And BTW you obviously care enough to post here about it. And you're obviously have a determined one-sided support when you apologize for bad actions that you admit only one side is committing.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Lol... you realize that the very reason that partisanship is causing the country to go downhill is because people use partisanship to excuse bad behavior, like you're doing here.
And BTW you obviously care enough to post here about it. And you're obviously have a determined one-sided support when you apologize for bad actions that only one side is committing.
Politics is not the answer. Education, self learning, improving as a person is the answer. Picking one corporate-owned stooge over another corporate-owned stooge is not the answer. One sided support? Seriously? Show me supporting one side over another. Don't pick things out of context either. Like I said, I disliked Trump from day 1 just like I disliked the current regime from day 1.

I can comment here without being a shill for either party. I know that is hard to believe.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Politics is not the answer. Education, self learning, improving as a person is the answer. Picking one corporate-owned stooge over another corporate-owned stooge is not the answer. One sided support? Seriously? Show me supporting one side over another. Don't pick things out of context either. Like I said, I disliked Trump from day 1 just like I disliked the current regime from day 1.

I can comment here without being a shill for either party. I know that is hard to believe.

Until you provide the examples I requested of Democratic leadership acting in similarly batshit fashion as the examples of Republican leadership provided the OP, your bothsidesing here can only be interpreted as a red herring attempt to apologize for Republican batshit. Because in order for bothsides to be equally bad, you have to demonstrate that they are in fact equally bad. But if you're just going to gloss over one side's demonstrated bad actions by saying they're equally bad, but then refuse to demonstrate how the other side is bad, then you're an obvious apologist shill.
One would think a self-taught person like yourself would be able to understand such simple logic.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

Man, if only politics didn't exist.......

How would rate your level of drug use? Addict or Extreme Addict?

Motostu

Oct 5, 2020
Hey, some of them are having another get-together next month! I wonder what they'll be talking about?
wtf.jpg