funny rice pictures, but I don't have a webpage

PG

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 1999
I have 2 funny pictures of a riced out car that broke down, but I don't have a webpage, and I don't know how to create one. I can email the pictures to someone if they want to put them on a website. But, if nobody's interested that's fine too.

PG

PG

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 1999
That's pretty funny. At least they admit it!

lupin,

Thanks, I just sent you the pictures.

PG

AlphaIVT

Banned
Jul 26, 2000
that is a Ford Taurus, they're not Hondas nor Acuras, therefore they're not Riced.

So you're trying to say that that cheesy factory installed spoiler makes it a Riced car? lol ;)

also, you see that fat white guy next to the Taurus, he sure as hell doesn't look Asian...

jhu

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
actually, the term you're trying to find is "domestic rice"

however, the wheels would seem to indicate a low-rider and not domestic rice

prodigy

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< also, you see that fat white guy next to the Taurus, he sure as hell doesn't look Asian... >>

I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm assuming he's the tow truck driver...

perry

Diamond Member
Apr 7, 2000
Fat guy prolly drives the tow truck.

Car probably belongs to the two punks sitting/standing next to him. Actually, prolly to the one that's sitting down.

It's called &quot;bowlegging&quot; the car. Not rice.

Chooie

Platinum Member
Nov 8, 1999
I think the 3' sticker on the back window helps differentiate this particular car from a low rider, as well as the choice of vehicle to begin with :p

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Rice-A-Roni - The San Francisco treat. Thanks for posting the pictures -- they're quite funny. I wonder what the punk's mother said when she found out that he messed her car up?

PG

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 1999
I am not sure who owned the car, but I never saw the big dude in the white shirt driving the tow truck. There were other guys in the tow trucks that came by. I think he either owned the car or was just getting a ride from the 2 younger guys.

The funniest part is that they couldn't tow it. Since it's front drive, you would normally pick up the front end, but the back end is what's damaged so that's out. And they couldn't get under the back end, and I don't think you can tow it by the back end anyway since it's probably bad for the tranny, even in nuetral. They ended up dragging it about half a block down the street and then around a corner. It sat there for a while and then I gave up watching.

PG