Funny how things are...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
Wow, I usually think Goku is an idiot, but he really does have a point. I think there are other situations where it's more noticeable, like swearing. When someone who doesn't normally ever swear suddenly tosses out an f-bomb, people take notice.

Oct 4, 2004
Like Maurice Chavez said, if you listen, one day you might be heard.

You remind me of Ross 'Mental' Geller's rage from Friends. (You ate my sandwich? MY SANDWICH!!)

Xyo II

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 2005
Originally posted by: DrPizza
Wow, I usually think Goku is an idiot, but he really does have a point. I think there are other situations where it's more noticeable, like swearing. When someone who doesn't normally ever swear suddenly tosses out an f-bomb, people take notice.

Or at a loud dinner party, you can hear your name being said (or whispered) from across the room. I forget the term describing this, my psychology class was a few years back...

Cobalt

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2000
Originally posted by: schneiderguy
a girl died in 1933 by a homicidal murderer. He buried her in the ground while she was still alive. The murderer chanted,"toma sota balchu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded

Chain letter post ftw?

Maximilian

Lifer
Feb 8, 2004
a girl died in 1933 by a homicidal murderer. He buried her in the ground while she was still alive. The murderer chanted,"toma sota balchu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded

Scared now....

imported_goku

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2004
a man died in 2003 by a suicidal murderer. He buried himself in the ground while he was still alive listening to dashboard confessional. The murderer chanted,"toma sorta gachi" as he pissed himself. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this douche. In the middle of the night he will be on your ceiling crying that the words are dying. he will slit your wrists like what he would do to pass time. If you post this, he will bother you much like you bother other posters on the forum. You being an emo will be spared of this.

Scared now....[/quote]

Yes, oh yes.

Raduque

Lifer
Aug 22, 2004
Originally posted by: Aquaman
Originally posted by: Ameesh

QFT

edit: sorry i had to :D