Funny cell phone story.

BadNewsBears

Diamond Member
Dec 14, 2000
My sprint phone service was A-1 in michigan. In arizona it blows. I have a picture phone with an external lcd. WHen the phone is looking for service it has a compass come up that covers the external lcd. I noticed today, half of the lcd screen was burnt in with the compass because it looks for service %90 of the time.

I thought it was funny.

ucdbiendog

Platinum Member
Sep 22, 2001
that is pretty funny. you should ask them to replace your phone since it was caused by their lousy service :)

phonemonkey

Feb 2, 2003
Where in AZ are you? There are only 3 places I have problems with my phone at in the Valley - the foothills (Ahwatukee), by the 101 (east valley, between Baseline and Chandler Blvd) and down in Maricopa. Everywhere else in the valley I go I get good signal strength.

element

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: rbloedow
404: teh funAy not found.

I thought this was going to be a story about how someone stole your phone, you called it, found them and owned them with a chainsaw or something.

BadNewsBears

Diamond Member
Dec 14, 2000
Did call my friends phone and we called alltell they could not divulge where he was exactly but he was withing this one block and had him onm the phone, led into a chase.
(my friend chased the bad guy, not me)

Falloutboy

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2003
where are you located if you in phoenix your phone must have issues because I had sprint for 2 years thier and it was awsome! now I live up in the white mtns and wish I had a decent cell phone carrier to use.