fundingo - the new religious debate game

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
How about we write the corresponding "scientist" version?

Profile hiding newbie troll trash attempting to incite riot in the pre-dominantly conservative environment known as the AnandTech Off Topic forum.

:|

Viper GTS

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Let me guess...

The "insult" category?

I can go re-write that as a mere statement of truth, if you'd like, but I figured that "A$$hole" would be a lot easier to type.

Go chew on your nut sack, if you can reach it.

Categorize that.

;)

Viper GTS

rubix

Golden Member
Oct 16, 1999
looks like someone gets real cranky after coming back from the dentist.

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
No, I'm not cranky. I just find that term offensive. As do many on this board, I'm sure. In that I find it offensive, of course, you've succeeded. You've met your goal of pissing me off.

Congratufuckinglations.

Viper GTS

rubix

Golden Member
Oct 16, 1999
viper, believe it or not, the world doesn't revolve around you and i, in fact, didn't make this post to piss you off. i don't even know who you are or why you are responding if it bothers you so much. i also wonder why that if something angers you, you feel the need to immediately insult them, especially when they don't even know you or made a post directed at you. but i guess that's just the kind of person you are. so be it. <sarcasm> sound like a real great person to be around </sarcasm>.

i found the game humorous and i thought many here would also considering there are tons of debates here and they always have huge amounts of posts on both sides.

edit: fixed a spelling error

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
In spite of the conclusion you may have jumped to, I do not believe the world revolves around me. The &quot;game&quot; you linked to is intended as a slap in the face to any &amp; all fundamentalist Christians that come across it. That would mean me. Just like scrawling &quot;Die, pig!&quot; on the door of your local PD is going to piss off a bunch of policemen, making that kind of a blanket assumption about fundamentalists is going to piss people off. They're going to take it personally.

As to why I insulted you, you're right. I probably shouldn't have reacted as I did. Which is why I've gone back &amp; removed my initial statement, as well as editing in a smilie or two to remove some of the sting of what I said. And you probably are right. I am feeling a little cranky. I've had a rough couple of days. That being said, it still would have pissed me off even on a good day.

Sorry for jumping your ass like I did, but I still find the &quot;game&quot; offensive.

Viper GTS