Fun times in Citrix's massage shop.: Vol2

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
Last night i had a new client, his wife saw me for a appointment last sat and really liked my style and helped her problem spots. So he shows up 20 min late and do the intake on what his issues are. he tells me to go easy on his lower back because of a car accident he was in 5-6 years ago. so i say ok and i leave the room while he gets on my table.

I have a client after him so i can not go a extra 20 min with him so his time gets cut short but he still pays me for the hour. anyway while im wrapping the session up he ask me

"do you think having sex can hurt your back"?

me: errr well yea it could......

a few minutes later he says: since you are a guy i feel more comfortable asking you this question. but before i was married i was living a bi-sexual lifestyle. do do you think that having sex with men would hurt my back?

me: speechless for a few while i replay what he just said in my head. So i tell him well i don't really know since i have no experience in that area. but if you got into straining positions it may.

he clarify's his question by asking if i thought anal sex alone would be the cause of his back pain.

crickets....:eek: i tell him I don't know.

So since he was asking such open question i decide to ask a couple of my own.

Does your wife know about your past?
- yes i told her a year after were married (married 5 years with 3 kids). I would have her hear it from me than from somebody else. she is getting use to it, but she will ask me from time to time if i am having those thoughts...

so i tell him, hey maybe she will warm up to the idea and want to have a wild monkey sex 3some with you and another guy.

he just laughs and says, no that will never happen with her.

rivan

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2003
Id' be afraid of a lawsuit having a conversation like that at my workplace.

edit: I got a chuckle out of you having one though :D

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
Originally posted by: MrScott81
Originally posted by: theprodigalrebel
:laugh:
Far less grosser than Vol.1 :thumbsup:

Edit: That thread was hilarious. This is just amusing.

Link to vol1?

I believe the first one involved sh1t, and lots of it.

Kaspian

Golden Member
Aug 30, 2004
Thats some funny stuff right there:laugh:

It makes you wonder though, with all that I'm "bi" and into the "anal" stuff.............was he hinting for a "happy ending"? :shocked::laugh:

Kaspian

Golden Member
Aug 30, 2004
Originally posted by: KK

Link to vol1?

Yep, I felt bad for the old lady though.....thats the one isn't it?.....the one with the old lady?

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Kaspian
Originally posted by: KK

Link to vol1?

Yep, I felt bad for the old lady though.....thats the one isn't it?.....the one with the old lady?

Arghh, now I remember. :p

homercles337

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2004
I think he was coming on to you. I mean you are a male masseuse after all..."George, are you ready?"

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
Originally posted by: Citrix
Last night i had a new client, his wife saw me for a appointment last sat and really liked my style and helped her problem spots. So he shows up 20 min late and do the intake on what his issues are. he tells me to go easy on his lower back because of a car accident he was in 5-6 years ago. so i say ok and i leave the room while he gets on my table.

I have a client after him so i can not go a extra 20 min with him so his time gets cut short but he still pays me for the hour. anyway while im wrapping the session up he ask me

"do you think having sex can hurt your back"?

me: errr well yea it could......

a few minutes later he says: since you are a guy i feel more comfortable asking you this question. but before i was married i was living a bi-sexual lifestyle. do do you think that having sex with men would hurt my back?

me: speechless for a few while i replay what he just said in my head. So i tell him well i don't really know since i have no experience in that area. but if you got into straining positions it may.

he clarify's his question by asking if i thought anal sex alone would be the cause of his back pain.

crickets....:eek: i tell him I don't know.

So since he was asking such open question i decide to ask a couple of my own.

Does your wife know about your past?
- yes i told her a year after were married (married 5 years with 3 kids). I would have her hear it from me than from somebody else. she is getting use to it, but she will ask me from time to time if i am having those thoughts...

so i tell him, hey maybe she will warm up to the idea and want to have a wild monkey sex 3some with you and another guy.

he just laughs and says, no that will never happen with her.

next week he comes in and asks if you were implying you two having relations.
we get to read Vol2.5

CKent

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
I envy you, for better or worse your job is anything but boring. Thanks for the :laugh: