Oct 4, 2006
wtf does pig have to do with religion :confused:

and christ with poker stars!?!??!

dullard

Elite Member
May 21, 2001
Originally posted by: Canai
and christ with poker stars!?!??!
Christ - > Jesus -> nickname of Ferguson (one of the Poker Stars, who looks like the popular image of Jesus)

That one is easy. Now, if only I can get to where you are. It is sad that I'm stumped by some of the 2-letter words. At least I got 'ox'. Edit: I see, abbreviations are sometimes used.

ognabor

Jun 6, 2007
Originally posted by: arrfep
What kind of farm has a llama but not a dog??

srsly. too many good choices go unused. i feel like a preschooler. I can't get out of the first box. Tick's link doesnt work.

kyzen

Golden Member
Oct 4, 2005
www.chrispiekarz.com
Here's my saved game thus far:

[L=Text]http://shygypsy.com/farm/p.cgi?state=fahbkbaaaaaabbacbbabcbcaiaibccaaaeaaiaeadaabaeeabcaaaaaiacgcaaaaaopiaaaapbaaeaaaaaaigaaobaaadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa&*****sgwutswsxzxsrdxbwfqctayovxdbiqfvxvyyvwzfzvwqsaxetpdxqwukytlvaplbzhxlhzgh&i=2&j=2&cmd=guess&guess=+L]

replace the *****'s with the word 'style' and an '=' sign

dullard

Elite Member
May 21, 2001
Originally posted by: ognabor
I can't get out of the first box. Tick's link doesnt work.
Nope, Tick's link doesn't work. But I'll give you a couple of spoilers to get out of the first box.

Farm -> Cow -> Holy Cow -> ________ -> Religion

If you can't come up with an 8-letter word that connects religion and holy cows, then you'll fail at this game.

dullard

Elite Member
May 21, 2001
Rather than fight the links:
Greg Raymer, Phil Gordon, Mike Matusow (mouth), Phil Ivey, Chris Moneymaker

Buddhism, Christianity, Dalai Lama, Hinduism, Jesus, Bible, Tom Cruise
holy cow, karma, religions, scientology, pig, Islam, Judaism, Qur'an, Torah

BS, David Blaine, David Copperfield, Harry Houdini, Las Vegas
Penn & Teller, clowns, levitation, magicians, rodeo, rodeo clowns

ognabor

Jun 6, 2007
all i get when i try to use the link is the error screen on the game's site, and if i try to actually merge it, all i get is a blank white page. the error page cites traffic as a potential reason, so the linking error may not be on your end, but theres still an error that has nothing to do with copy/pasting.

kyzen

Golden Member
Oct 4, 2005
www.chrispiekarz.com
Originally posted by: ognabor
all i get when i try to use the link is the error screen on the game's site, and if i try to actually merge it, all i get is a blank white page. the error page cites traffic as a potential reason, so the linking error may not be on your end, but theres still an error that has nothing to do with copy/pasting.

as has been posted several times - in the link change the '*****' to 'style' and a '='