From the Democrat war on women/culture of rape file:

QuantumPion

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2005
On Wednesday, Carol Costello showed a high degree of attitude in introducing the audio clip of Bristol Palin offering a profanity-filled explanation of what happened during the heavily covered family brawl last month in south Anchorage. Before playing the emotional and shocking description, Costello riffed, “This is quite possibly the best minute and a half of audio we’ve ever come across. Well, come across in a long time anyway.” After noting that the audio came from an interview with police, Costello counseled viewers to “Sit back and enjoy.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...s-carol-costello-laments-palin-brawl-remarks/

So left wing journalist makes fun of assault/attempted rape of Sarah Palin's daughter. Is this just yet another example of the Democrat's war on women and culture of rape? Or just an atypical outlier by an incredibly stupid and offensive liberal reporter? If Megyn Kelly made fun of an assault on Obama's daughter, what do you think the result would be?

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Calling Bristol Palin getting dragged across some grass by her feet attempted rape is a pretty big stretch.

Bristol's also 24 years old so you can't compare her to Obama's daughter who is a minor.

Last edited:

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Your attempt at equivalency fails at this point:

Conservatives are waging a war against women and Republican women who support the party are at war with themselves, opening themselves to ridicule and contempt from other women who do not have the CBD that blinds them to these facts. As proponents of women's rights Liberals of both sexes can't be ganked for the seeming stupidity of irony of self inflicted misogyny.

Nevertheless, for those of us with a strong sense of empathy, we can't help but feel pity for folk like the Palins when Karma kicks them in the ass.
such empaths, however instinctively perceive how natural it is for women who strive for equality and suffer all the insults of its lack, can feel contempt for their own kind who are their own kinds enemies.

It's probably best just to note how the CBD makes its bed and then has to lie in it. No need to gloat but it's likely some will.

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
She's drunk, carrying around her five year old at a event/party. Real conservative values right there.

True enough she is no conservative model, but does that make what happened to her acceptable? Swap her with Chelsea Clinton (as she's an adult) and see what happens.

And yes, rape is definitely an overstatement.

QuantumPion

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2005
She's drunk, carrying around her five year old at a event/party. Real conservative values right there.

So you're slut shaming her now? That just further proves my point. The real war on women is perpetrated by liberals. It's just another case of accusing the other guy of doing what you are actually doing.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
So you're slut shaming her now? That just further proves my point. The real war on women is perpetrated by liberals. It's just another case of accusing the other guy of doing what you are actually doing.
Drinking = slut now?

Feb 16, 2005
Speaking as a die hard, tree-hugging liberal, if someone attempted to rape Ann Coulter, I feel they should have their genitalia snipped off. Rape/Attempted rape is unforgivable and leaves the victims forever scarred.

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
Speaking as a die hard, tree-hugging liberal, if someone attempted to rape Ann Coulter, I feel they should have their genitalia snipped off. Rape/Attempted rape is unforgivable and leaves the victims forever scarred.

You're being fair. Props to you, sir.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Bristol is also on her way to either verbally or physically attack a 60 year old woman when it happened.

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...s-carol-costello-laments-palin-brawl-remarks/

So left wing journalist makes fun of assault/attempted rape of Sarah Palin's daughter. Is this just yet another example of the Democrat's war on women and culture of rape? Or just an atypical outlier by an incredibly stupid and offensive liberal reporter? If Megyn Kelly made fun of an assault on Obama's daughter, what do you think the result would be?

I really have no idea what you are crying about. Add 5 to 7 and get 34 a lot?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
can we get more uhh-Waaaah, more persecution complex, more self righteous indignation, please?

The Palins remind me of the Beverly Hillbillies- backwoods folks who were thrust into the spotlight of fame & fortune. I almost feel sorry for the lot of them.

It's the same kind of brawl that erupts many thousands of times every friday night all across America. Nuthin' special, other than the names of the participants.

When Teahadists say of Palin that "She's one of Us!", they're entirely correct.

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
So, if this happened to one of your fave lib ladies, you'd say it was just another Friday night?

can we get more uhh-Waaaah, more persecution complex, more self righteous indignation, please?

The Palins remind me of the Beverly Hillbillies- backwoods folks who were thrust into the spotlight of fame & fortune. I almost feel sorry for the lot of them.

It's the same kind of brawl that erupts many thousands of times every friday night all across America. Nuthin' special, other than the names of the participants.

When Teahadists say of Palin that "She's one of Us!", they're entirely correct.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I think the OP has trouble with what words actually mean. This thread is TH level stupid.

Yep. Another conveniently timed yet weak attempt to mitigate GOP misogyny with duhversion and the typical drama. Nice of them to remind everyone what high regard they have for Palins.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003

lol, oh you

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
Meh.... white trash acting like white trash.... nothing new here... the whole Palin clan is human flotsam.... fuck em all....

lopri

Elite Member
Jul 27, 2002
Where is the audio?

Edit: Never mind. Found it.

Last edited:

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
+1

Whatever went on here, I highly doubt rape had any part. Though it is always amusing to see people insisting that it's only misogyny if the women aren't conservative ('cause you know, they deserve it), there is absolutely no one there one could trust to learn what actually happened. This is a more attractive and less classy Honey Boo Boo clan, and the proper reaction is probably just disgust. And I say that as a former Palin supporter.

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014
Rape not found... no, really, I did a search and the word rape doesn't appear anywhere in that link.

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
from a liberals point of view if you want women's vote all you have to do is promise them free contraceptives.