From 'kiss' to counseling: Joe Namath seeks help...apologizes to Suzy Kolber for being drunk

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
"I Cuuuuud, cayyyyyyyyre lessssssss about the teeeem struuuugggggggling"

"Ihhhhhh whhhhhanna kiss j0000"

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: FoBoT
i hope everyone remembers this if he ever runs for Govenor

I don't think the media would let us forget. Does he have any plans to ever run for Governor?

flxnimprtmscl

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2003
You know, who really cares? Being a drunk isn't illegal. If he wants to drink himself into a comatose state that's his choice and I'm not too concerned with it. It was good for a laugh but that's about as far as my interest in his drinking habits go.

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
LOL, that interview was hilarious.

making an ass out of yourself while sexually harassing someone on national TV = priceless

:beer:

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: iamme
LOL, that interview was hilarious.

making an ass out of yourself while sexually harassing someone on national TV = priceless

:beer:

Would have been even better if he actually kissed her:D

Hector13

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2000
Originally posted by: flxnimprtmscl
You know, who really cares? Being a drunk isn't illegal. If he wants to drink himself into a comatose state that's his choice and I'm not too concerned with it. It was good for a laugh but that's about as far as my interest in his drinking habits go.

that is what I was thinking too... espcially since he was watching football.. hell, I think I was drunker at the time than he was when I was watching the pats game.

rolleye.gif

He was drunk. Cut him some slack.

Amazing how restrictivly and anally PC we have gotten as a nation.

SirStev0

Lifer
Nov 13, 2003
Originally posted by: FoBoT
i hope everyone remembers this if he ever runs for Govenor

woooooooooooooooohhh... lets not forget that dubya-bag has a dui... and hes the pres... he cant be a highschool janitor... but he can be pres... that and joe willy is god ... j-e-t-s... jets jets jets....

slick230

Banned
Jan 31, 2003
Hey, I thought you were SUPPOSED to hit on cute chicks when you were drunk? Or did I not get the memo that said things had changed?

At least he was hitting on a female, and not someone like Dan Dierdorf. Now THAT would have called for an apology.

Eagle1Fox2

Oct 12, 2003
anywhere I can see a vid of this? I've only heard of this happening and wanna see the actual interview

Slacker

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Sheesh, he is a football player, dont they get some kind of permit that lets them get away with stuff like this?

John Riggins to Sandra Day O'Connor (then Supreme Court justice) at a Washington Press Club "Salute to Congress" dinner :

"Loosen up Sandy, baby. You're too tight."

Riggins then passed out under a table.