Friend's who never call

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ObiDon

Diamond Member
May 8, 2000
Originally posted by: sandorski

Hehe, you sound like my friends/family. :)It's not that I don't care, I just hate the telephone! Most of the time I won't answer it and when it does ring it pisses me off! I refuse to be a slave to that whiny beeeatch!! :D
That's what I do. If you ignore it enough times, it finally gives up and stops ringing! :D

snooker

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2001
Originally posted by: lukatmyshu
I would punch him except he is about 400 miles away from me right now. We grew up and went to the same Elementary, Junior HIgh, High School together. He even lived in the same town as me during my undergrad years (at glorious UC Berkeley). He just went home a few months ago and all of a sudden he's vanished. I've sent him e-mails, called him ... two weeks ago I hired a dwarf to deliver a singing telegram. Last sunday I got the messengers dismembered head sent to my via UPS (he obviously knows how much I hate UPS). And it's not just me ..... two of my other friends have been noticing how he hasn't called them back in weeks (those two friends are both in Southern California like my friend)

Maybe he moved on.