Fried Chicken Lovers Go to BonChon

Calculator83

Banned
Nov 26, 2007
I would've never guessed i'd like anything as much as Popeyes Fried Chicken,, But OMG just ate from a korean place today, It's called Bon Chon Chicken, Amazing

Bonchon.com

Cdubneeddeal

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2003
Mmmm..Popeyes. The nearest one from here is about 30 miles. I'll have to take a very long lunch one of these days :D

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
Yes! My friend took me to one just before he moved to HK...it was different, but so good! How many locations do they have? I know there are a few in NYC alone, didn't know it extended past that.

SZLiao214

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2003
There is a Korean fried chicken place that is about 30 minutes away that i went to with some friends. I don't think it was Bonchon but it was absolutely delicious. I love crispy spicy fried chicken.

What makes Korean friend chicken Korean? I saw sometype of XX/ginger sauce chicken but they also had the normal fried chicken.

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
Originally posted by: SZLiao214
There is a Korean fried chicken place that is about 30 minutes away that i went to with some friends. I don't think it was Bonchon but it was absolutely delicious. I love crispy spicy fried chicken.

What makes Korean friend chicken Korean? I saw sometype of XX/ginger sauce chicken but they also had the normal fried chicken.

they double dip/fry it. don't know exactly how. it gives it that uber crunchy skin

chuckywang

Lifer
Jan 12, 2004
Originally posted by: Calculator83
I would've never guessed i'd like anything as much as Popeyes Fried Chicken,, But OMG just ate from a korean place today, It's called Bon Chon Chicken, Amazing

Bonchon.com

Obviously you've never had Bojangles.