Frenchman Ponders Apocalypse; Interacts with others

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Can you imagine something like that happening here.. Slashing and stabbing... geez I'm glad all the nuts live in France.
Well.. there and Iraq or Afghanistan. We're the worlds mirror... look at us and see yourself.. I hope we don't break.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: Dari
this is a sane frenchman. imagine how the crazy ones are.

Not to worry. The crazy ones are in the Frech Foreign Legion... somewhere in Africa.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
"He was on the ground, covered in blood, saying 'The Jehovah's Witnesses have said it's the end of the world'," said one bystander.

you gotta love religion......

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: HJD1

Not to worry. The crazy ones are in the Frech Foreign Legion... somewhere in Africa.

stories?

Well if I must:

Desiring to show his attainment, The student Yamaoka, said: "The mind, Buddha, and sentient beings, after all, do not exist. The true nature of phenomena is emptiness. There is no realization, no delusion, no sage, no mediocrity. There is no giving and nothing to be received."

The Master, who was smoking quietly, said nothing. Suddenly he whacked Yamaoka with his bamboo pipe. This made the youth quite angry.

"If nothing exists," inquired the Master, "where did this anger come from?"

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002

stories?

Well if I must:

Desiring to show his attainment, The student Yamaoka, said: "The mind, Buddha, and sentient beings, after all, do not exist. The true nature of phenomena is emptiness. There is no realization, no delusion, no sage, no mediocrity. There is no giving and nothing to be received."

The Master, who was smoking quietly, said nothing. Suddenly he whacked Yamaoka with his bamboo pipe. This made the youth quite angry.

"If nothing exists," inquired the Master, "where did this anger come from?"

funny, but I want to hear stories about the french activities in Africa.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
funny, but I want to hear stories about the french activities in Africa.
------------------------
Where did that desire come from?

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Well.. Dari,

On the observation deck of the Empire State Building two blind vistors were overheard exclaiming the wonderment of the view from so high a place... Puzzled by this a student asked his master, "How can they know what the view is like they cannot see." To this the master replied, "Do you know what it is they view?". (hjd2384)

bbc