Freeing in Kroger Grocery in Calif.?????

buckskin

Oct 17, 1999
How many employees are freetiming ? Can`t get the
job in 8 hrs ? No help ? Feel the need to do a good job ? Labors super tight I`ve been in the
business for 18 yrs getting to old to think of something else Family to support . Company is making a killing . Everyone looks the other way
No Praise just work harder .

thedarkwolf

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 1999
I worked at a Kroger in Wv for 5 years and boy did it suck. Its all the stupid unions fault. After working at the craphole for 5 years I think I made $5.50 an hour, minumum wage was $5.15 and I had to fight to get the few raises I earned. Basing raises on length of time rather that quallity of work just didn't do much to motivate me. After working there a little over 2 years though I finally just said to hell with it and became one of those really lazy work avoiders that your were probably bitching about. I just didn't see any point to working hard anymore when other people making the same or more money where doing jack.

The only good thing about working there was it was almost impossible to get fired. I still hold the record for most times and longest length of time on probation while working there :). I was on probation 5 times for a total of 3 years but they couldn't fire my butt.

There were some good times while working there. We found some interesting objects on the parking lot late at night. One bagger found a dildo and on another night found this vibrating ass/vagina. Ill never forget the look on this old lady face when she finally figured out what it was when one of the baggers was kicking though the front door otw to the dumpster. Don't ask me why he decided to take it through the front door but damn was it funny.

Imaginer

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Working in a grocery store stinks. Kroger? I should know. I been there over 2 years and I only get 6.40... Might be better than you but I only work 2 to 1 day a week.

CyberSax

Banned
Mar 12, 2000
You must work at the "ghetto Kroger". This is one chain store that varies a lot from location to location. The one I work at (at the edge of town) is pretty nice, and the other people that work there are pretty cool too. You can take 25 minute breaks, and 1 hour lunches and the manager doesn't seem to mind.