Freedom Watch w/ Napolitano, Stossel, Celente, Tom Woods, Ron Paul and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...Mhycy8&feature=related

Judge Napolitano at the end of part one and into part two describes a banker who is basically extorted by government. The government came to a banker asking him to take money and if he didn't they would have him audited and tie him up in legal fees etc if he refused. The banker (Who is was not named) said he didn't need the money from (TARP?) but his board of directors gave in and issues a special stock of which Paulson then bought 2% of in September. In March, Sheila Bair comes to the bank with the governments 2% of stock and tells him how he's going to run his bank. This direction they propose is heading us toward fascism. Did this really happen? I wouldn't put it beyond the realm of possibility. Personally I do think it happened and many of us are in the dark about all the "gangster" type moves that are being made. IMO when most finally see what has been going on, it will be too late.

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004
I haven't watched it yet, but why do they bring people like Celente on there? Last time I was going to watch it, they brought Alex Jones on there and I turned it off.

Pick your battles.

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
Originally posted by: bamacre
I haven't watched it yet, but why do they bring people like Celente on there? Last time I was going to watch it, they brought Alex Jones on there and I turned it off.

Pick your battles.

It's parts like that you skip. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.