Free Whiskas Dry Sample

labgeek

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2002
Not the typical deal for here, but...

Link to Whiskas Dry Free Sample

Edit - Just noticed under the special promotions heading at the top, you can select coupon and print a $2 coupon too. Some of us would rather not load some coupon software with god-knows-what "extra features" in it. But if you say "No" to the install dialog, you get a option to have the coupon mailed to you! Thanks goes to geldor1 for finding that!

ir0nw0lf

Jul 11, 2001
My 3 cats love this dry cat food! Our local Wal-Marts here have these little "sample bags" of this stuff, costs like $0.25 or $0.50, even has a coupon in it for the larger sized bags. I give them this as kind of a snack or treat, I don't want them to get too used to it and stop eating the canned stuff.

Nick5324

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2001
Thanks,signed up. Was going to get the coupon, but i don't like that you have to install something to print it.

Amdiggidy

Jan 26, 2005
Thanks OP.

Side note: (warning--waytoomuchinformation) I dared my brother to eat cat food once. He said it tasted like Grape Nuts cereal. :p

geldor1

Mar 24, 2005
Thanks.

I didn't load the software to print the coupon either, but after the second or third failure, it asked for an address to mail me the coupon. ;)

Originally posted by: Amdiggidy

Side note: (warning--waytoomuchinformation) I dared my brother to eat cat food once. He said it tasted like Grape Nuts cereal. :p

Amateur... ;)

I open a can of tuna cat food once, don't remember the brand. Hum... It doesn't smell too bad, so I took a taste. Tasted sorta like tuna in a can.

Then gave it to the cat, who wouldn't even taste it. LOL

labgeek

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2002
Originally posted by: geldor1
Thanks.

I didn't load the software to print the coupon either, but after the second or third failure, it asked for an address to mail me the coupon. ;)

Hadn't noticed that. If you say print coupon, then select "no" to the install dialog box, you can ask for the coupon to be mailed to you. Thanks!