Free vent 35 slot for use.

MAL315c

Nov 22, 2011
Hi,

I bought a 35 slot vent server for WoW and since I stopped playing it hasn't really gotten much use. It went from 25 people on to 4-5 so there's 30 slots going unused! :eek:

It's hosted in Toronto Ontario Canada.

I'd like to know if anyone would like to share it. I'm looking for small groups of friends who would like to use vent for gaming or a small guild.

I can create whichever channels you need. If anyone is interested or if you know someone who might be please reply back or send me a message.

Thanks,
Marc

Last edited:

gorcorps

aka Brandon
Jul 18, 2004
I bet there's some folk who host BF3 servers who may be interested. Check the stickied thread about BF3 up top to find folks who were talking about it.

MAL315c

Nov 22, 2011
That's a huge thread but thanks for pointing it out. I'm hoping they'll find mine though :p.

gorcorps

aka Brandon
Jul 18, 2004
You could always just make a generic AT gamers server for us to use whenever.

MAL315c

Nov 22, 2011
You could always just make a generic AT gamers server for us to use whenever.

Well with only 35 slots I didn't want it to get so full that no one could use it :p. I can pm you the info if you think you might find a use for it. Even if it's just from time to time.

MAL315c

Nov 22, 2011
One last try..

I'm looking to share a 35 slot vent server. I already have it set up but most of the slots are getting unused. I'm not sure if there's any rules against posting server info but I may just do that tonight if I don't get any replies this way anyone on the forums can use it.

I'd prefer having specific people granted access just so a group of 5 doesn't try to come in and all the slots are full but will open it up to everyone if it works.

If you have any use for a vent server.. even if just for chatting, gaming, whatever you want. There's about 30 slots going unused and it's hosted in Toronto.

If you have any questions let me know. Send me a PM or reply back if you're interested and I'll send you the info.

Marc

sigurros81

Platinum Member
Nov 30, 2010
I'm interested in using it, but I have not use voice communication much as of late. Been mostly playing pubs in BF3 and skyrim.

MAL315c

Nov 22, 2011
The server info is surge.maxfrag.net port 3873 , it's got about 30 slots free should anyone want to use it. Be respectful and enjoy.

Marc