Status
Not open for further replies.

stso

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2000
Found this site Text
Get a free shocking pen for registerring ... :D

---

These are not to be used by children, the elderly or anyone with a pacemaker.
Locked because that includes almost all of our forum members.

AnandTech Moderator

mikeford

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2001
Deals like this can't be judged until you know the cost of shipping etc.

rasputinj

Diamond Member
May 15, 2001
interesting deal, I lost interest with all the info they wanted so I could see the shipping cost.

willboxer

Banned
Jul 11, 2003
come to think of it, its not too bad, i've seen regular pens for 5 bucks or so, is this simply a pen to pull pranks or does it actually have ink for it

i'd probably get it if shipping was 3 dollars at the max, but 7...thats when you can see where the catch is on this

WorldTraveller

Apr 3, 2003
You may be laughing, but I guarantee 90% people on the receiving end wouldn't find amusing, especially your boss - yikes! You ask supposed to ask the person, just before handing the person the pen, very casually "so do you happen to wear a pacemaker?"?

vetteguy

Diamond Member
Sep 12, 2001
Originally posted by: WorldTraveller
You may be laughing, but I guarantee 90% people on the receiving end wouldn't find amusing, especially your boss - yikes! You ask supposed to ask the person, just before handing the person the pen, very casually "so do you happen to wear a pacemaker?"?
No kidding. If anyone pulled this on me I would pretty much stick this pen in them. And if someone I worked for gave it to me they would be fired instantly.

RU482

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
*Just pay for the shipping!! Limited to 1 per customer *Please note: Shock Pen does not write.

Fvcking pen doesn't even write...man, they had me until I read that

reecea

Nov 29, 2013
():)
Found this site Text
Get a free shocking pen for registerring ... :D

---

Locked because that includes almost all of our forum members.

AnandTech Moderator

---

Hi,

Welcome to AnandTech Forums. I locked the thread because the last previous reply was over ten years ago.

Our members refer to such posts as "necro" posts, and some of them tend to post replies ranging from sarcastic to hostile, including possible accusations of spamming, whether warranted or not.

You are welcome to continue posting on our forums. Thanks for understanding. We hope you enjoy yourself on our forums. :)

Harvey
Senior AnandTech Moderator/Administrator

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.