Free sample of Biz Laundry Booster

ToxicMussels

Dec 9, 2000
I like this part * denotes a required field. Although there is no * next to phone number, you still get a pop-up window that states the phone number is a required field. :confused:
I just typed in a 1 for my number and it accepted it!

THX OP

Zepper

Elite Member
May 1, 2001
Where did that form come from - How do we know it's not just an address/email/phone no. gathering scheme??? Generally if it's the real deal from a legit company, there is a lot of legalese at the bottom of the page. I won't be giving my info until I can independently confirm it's legit.

.bh.

I may seem paranoid, but that doesn't mean that no one is out to get me...

RVN

Golden Member
Dec 1, 2000
Funny ...although not marked with an asterick, the phone number is a required field.

cheetoden

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Zepper
Where did that form come from - How do we know it's not just an address/email/phone no. gathering scheme??? Generally if it's the real deal from a legit company, there is a lot of legalese at the bottom of the page. I won't be giving my info until I can independently confirm it's legit.

.bh.

I may seem paranoid, but that doesn't mean that no one is out to get me...

C'mon. Biz has been around for a long time. This brand is probably older than you. Heck, your mom probably uses it to wash your clothes.

Zepper

Elite Member
May 1, 2001
Yeah, Cheetoden, we have used Biz before - Mom likes the stuff. But, as you should know, it is really easy to "borrow" logos and even entire web page/site design. Have you seen the Sun Trust bank, phishing scam email??? I can send you a copy if you want. The darned thing pops up phony forms right on top of Sun Trust's legit web page - to grab personal financial info. Luckily I haven't had a Sun Trust bank acct. for a long time or I might have fallen for it...

.bh.

:moon: