***Free Rings***

Pandagrrrrl718

Feb 11, 2002
Sounds good to me...

Claims to boost health

Get 2 free rings... even free shipping.
With time you can even get more than the initial 2 rings...

LINK

JameyF

Oct 5, 2001
None of that "everlasting life" stuff at anandtech. The mods want to make sure everyone here is not exposed to that kinda stuff. Some of us can handle it. After getting good deals for our whole life, I guess we're all supposed to get a really HOT deal when we die also :D

Kenny0829

Golden Member
Nov 5, 2000
:Q UM...... I'm supposed to put Magnets on my fingers,

And Magnets around my Toes ?

Well it WOULD Make picking up Paperclips a LOT easier.

Pandagrrrrl718

Feb 11, 2002
Hey I dont believe in that eternal life stuff they are trying to peddle over there.
What I do think is interesting is the healing power or whatever that magnets have.
Even if it doesn't work...
I don't lose anything by trying cause its free.

All I have to say is I'm down for free.
Free is always good.

Lizardman

Golden Member
Jul 23, 2001
Its funny how this guy compares himself to the likes of edision and einstein, but has the crappiest looking website i have seen in a good while. Just my thoughts.

geekender

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2001
Our proxy's response:

You have attempted to access a site that is not consistent with <company name>'s Internet Usage Policy:

Reason:
The Websense category "Tasteless" is filtered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

URL:
http://blah blah blah not resposting this garbage

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
i don't know about the veracity of all the claims that this site makes, but i, for one, (and i'm sure i speak for vast multititudes out there) do know this to be true beyond the smallest shadow of a doubt: Those are the COOLEST spinning red pyramid dingbats that i have ever seen in my entire life!

klitscher

Jan 16, 2002

<< Its funny how this guy compares himself to the likes of edision and einstein, but has the crappiest looking website i have seen in a good while. Just my thoughts. >>

Edison and Einstein's websites weren't all that great either...