Free orgasm for your teeth....

Gizmology

Banned
Jul 31, 2000
I just got this Colgate tooth brush w/ "Massaging Tips" and it kicks major bootE. Yeah it costs about $4 but your teeth feel awesome during and after brushing with this tooth brush. Just thought I'd throw this out there....

-Giz

AlphaIVT

Banned
Jul 26, 2000
I have braces :( so all the toothbrushes I use wears out in about a month or less, but I'm getting them off late this month :), so i'll go out and buy the BEST toothbrush available for a "free orgasm" for my teeth ;)

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Ok, now I have to try me one of them. And it has nothing to do with your thread title.... :Q ;)

DataFly

Mar 12, 2000
Sonicare for me!

:D <--too bad the smiley face doesn't show its teeth or you'd see how white my teeth really are!;):p

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
&quot;Yeah man, she fscked Lumberg.&quot;

Drew, Office Space

Freeze

Oct 15, 1999
I agree, office space was a damn funny movie. well worth it. It is even funnier to me because I work in software engineering, some of my early work here was for y2k. :)

Anybody

Dec 16, 1999
I was speaking with my dentist and he said if people just brushed for 2 minutes straight instead of the 30 seconds or so they usually spend they would do as well as sonicare or other powered brushes....

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
&quot;We've noticed you've been missing a lot of work lately&quot;
&quot;Well I wouldn't say I've been missing it.&quot;

Great movie.

bigvince

Banned
Aug 25, 2000
ok this is now an office space thread
here's my quote

ok it's not quote but i love it when that indian guy beats the hello out of that printer...i've allways wanted to do that

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000

<<
-Maybe we can launder the money
-That's a great idea....ok how do we do that?
-I don't know. I don't know what it means, I was hoping you do. I
think coke dealers do it.
-Ok, do we know any coke dealers?
-No, but my cousin's a coke head.
>>

Freeze

Oct 15, 1999

<< Why should I change my name? He's the one who sucks! >>

- Michael Bolton on Michael Bolton....

AndrewR

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Office Space was one of the best sleeper movies of last year. I loved that, but I think many people didn't get it since they don't work in cube farms. It's obvious that the writer(s) did. The gangsta scene with the fax machine had me rolling on the floor.

On toothbrushes, I'd disagree with Anybody's dentist. I have the Braun electric toothbrush (don't recall the name), and it cleans my teeth MUCH better than a standard toothbrush, primarily because I can brush my rear teeth just as well as my front without any effort at all. It's just much easier to clean everything because instead of having to move the brush back and forth, you just plant the thing and it does the work for you.

Of course, that's what women say about vibrators. :D

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
&quot;Those cockgobblers! -- A very drunk, soon to be laid off software developer :)

soup or man

Jan 17, 2000
&quot;thats the last straw&quot;

&quot;gonna set the building on fire&quot;

rofl. Who didn't like that movie?

piku

Diamond Member
May 30, 2000
That movie was pretty damn cool. It had its lows, but it was majority good. Some REALLY funny parts though...

I guess I just have to acctually have experienced office life before I could really appreciate it :p

Freeze

Oct 15, 1999
This is the OT forum right? Since when do we have to be on topic? :p j/k

I think I'll give that toothbrush a try when I go get a new one. Thanks for the info. :)

raptor13

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
&quot;Can I interest you guys in something to nibble on? Some pizza shooters, or maybe jalepeno poppers?&quot;

&quot;Um, no, thanks. Just coffee.&quot;

&quot;Boy, sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays!&quot;

:D