Free movie passes in NYC: Week of the 9th

Mar 15, 2003
I'm going to pick up movie passes for a preview screening of Connie and Carla- yeah, it sucks that it's the same movie as last week. Anyway, it's free and helping me move these passes helps me keep my job for extra passes in the future ;) I don't have a date yet but it'll probably be on friday the 8th at 6:00. ONLY PM ME IF YOU CAN ACTUALLY GO (I only get credit if if you show up at the theater with a pass)..

Thanks!

I'll update it with the exact info when i get home tonight.

edit: If you can attend please PM me with your name, address, and how many tickets you'd like!

ghostman

Golden Member
Jul 12, 2000
Does this pass guarantee a seat, or is it first-come, first-serve? I wouldn't want to wait an hour in front of the theater for this, but if I can get in like it was a real ticket, then I'll see if I know anyone who wants to go.

EDIT: I suck at grammar.

Mar 15, 2003
Originally posted by: metalmania
I really want to go but I really hate that big fat actress.

A friend of mine saw the last screening and enjoyed it for what it was - a chick flick with some funny moments..

Mar 15, 2003
Originally posted by: ghostman
Does this pass guarantee a seat, or is it first-come, first-serve? I wouldn't want to wait an hour in front of the theater for this, but if I can get in like it was a real ticket, then I'll see if I know anyone who wants to go.

EDIT: I suck at grammar.

It gaurantees you at least a ticket for another show.. If you get there at 5:30 and all the seats are gone (and you've reserved a spot) they give you a free movie ticket.

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
I appreciate you doing this, even though you are making money on it. I'd take a pair but I can't guarantee that I'd show up.