Free Lowes 10% off coupon

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JackRipper

Apr 8, 2002
Originally posted by: w3rdna
The Trick is to get both moving coupons. Use the Lowes at Home Depot and the Home Depot at Lowes so that the one use upc scan is useless in the competitiors system. Then you can print as many as you want. I think they have 30 day expiration.

you've tried this?

knightc2

Golden Member
Jul 2, 2001
Both Lowes and Home Depot accept competitors coupons so I can't see why not. This will be at the discretion of the individual store however.

ClockerXP

Golden Member
Apr 17, 2002
Thanks OP.

Got one to buy materials for the drop ceiling I'm putting in a 1200 square foot room I've created in my basement. I'll probably save about $200

Highmodulus

Nov 10, 2005
Got one of these when I bought my house- saved a few hundred bucks.

Sent in my request again for S&G's to see if it will work- has been almost 5 years since I got the first coupon.

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
Just got another 10% off coupon in the mail today! Apparently they Email you one and mail one to your house too! :D

golfgod04

Apr 9, 2006
Does anyone know if Home Depot will match Lowes prices? I want to buy a tool at HD but its $10 more at HD than at lowes. HD is much closer to me than lowes, thats why I ask. thanks in advance.

also, great coupon, thank you OP

bunker

Lifer
Apr 23, 2001
Originally posted by: golfgod04
Does anyone know if Home Depot will match Lowes prices? I want to buy a tool at HD but its $10 more at HD than at lowes. HD is much closer to me than lowes, thats why I ask. thanks in advance.

also, great coupon, thank you OP

I think it depends on how far away the Lowe's is from HD as well as the mood of the customer service desk person. Can't hurt to ask.

golfgod04

Apr 9, 2006
Originally posted by: bunker

I think it depends on how far away the Lowe's is from HD as well as the mood of the customer service desk person. Can't hurt to ask.

okay thanks.. I finally read on HD's website that it says price match plus 10% off... just figured with my luck for some reason they wouldnt do it. thanks for the info

SoulAssassin

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2001
Ordered both at the same time and got the Lowes within a couple hours but nothing from HD. Had the Lowe's coupon and about $400 of stuff in the checkout line at HD and they wouldn't accept the coupon because it was a printout and they said they couldn't verify it wasn't used before. Went to head cashier guy and argued with him for a little bit until he got a MOD on the radio who approved it.

All things being equal, I would try to use the printouts at the store they came from.