Free food at Joe's Crabshack

Status
Not open for further replies.

foolish501

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2003
Head over to Joe's Crabshack, and you'll see an option to enter your code, click on the link, fill out your details, use promotion code : 238001 (this number came from a bib i got at the restaurant), and enter your information (you don't have to put in a proper email address).

Before you do this, make sure you turn off your popup blocker, otherwise if you win the big prize the page won't open.

When you click on "Print My Coupon" it will either open your print screen, if that happens you've either won a free appetizer, dessert, or got a $5 off $20 coupon. If another window opens it will ask you to install the coupon printer, and then it will print out a coupon for a free classic steampot (value where i live is around $22). If you don't win the steampot, change the email address, and keep trying until you get the steampot.

link

zagood

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2005
make sure you remove any spaces that you might transfer from a copy/paste.

rivethead

Platinum Member
Jan 16, 2005
In for one. First attempt just got me a free appetizer. Second attempt made me install the coupon printer and get me the steampot.

Thanks OP!

SuperSix

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Went there tonight, armed with you coupon. What a fun place! It worked fine for me. GREAT dinner, great service - my hands still smell like crab. :)
Free steampots rock!

Thanks!

Remember folks - tip on the pre-discount total!

SuperSix

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: SilentVixen
free steampot on the first try!! thanks

How big are the steampots? Can two people share?

Depends on your appetite. I had no problem knocking one off and 3 large beers.

The GF and I shared - she got a steampot with mostly clams and mussels.

tbogstad

Golden Member
Feb 3, 2003
Doesn't work for me, regular coupons print fine, but when the software loads, it try's to print and nothing happens.

Must be Win7 or 64-bit or maybe my printer, it has no win7 drivers, works with basic win7 drivers.

guyver01

Lifer
Sep 25, 2000
went tonight...got the Steampot..

pretty damn good.. and filling..

i also got the 12 shrimp appetizer.

i gotta say i love dungenese crab.. not really a big fan of snowcrab tho

Status
Not open for further replies.