Free Flooz $10....!!@!! UPDATE: Expires 15th Jan..

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
This is a repost.

I did it a couple weeks ago-took me longer than five minutes (at 56k & not knowing the subject) but did get the $10 flooz.

mrlueck

Dec 11, 2000
sorrry, one more thing, is there any kind of thing saying you got your flooz after you take the damn quiz thing?

Raju420

Dec 14, 2000
i took the quiz over amonth ago and i still haven't got my flooz. and it says somewhere it takes 2-4 weeks.

CinderElmo

Jun 23, 2000
mrlueck When I took it, it did say after I completed the quiz that my free flooz would be coming as my reward for taking it. Did I get it yet...after about a week...nope.

Tangy

Dec 14, 2000
3Com sent me Flooz after 2 weeks. I don't believe there was any immediate confirmation after reading through the course. And when I received the Flooz, I found out through email. In case anyone was wondering, you don't need an established Flooz account to receive the Flooz, just to use it.

BabaJi

Apr 16, 2000
There is no confirmation, but when u finish the quiz, it tells you on the lower left hand corner about the FLOOZ... And yes, you can send it to as many accounts possible... just sign-up with different emails at 3com.com and take the quizes over and over ;)

Sorry About the Waiting time though, i got another $10 on a different account yesterday though (after 3weeks)

Enjoy..!

Heffe

Jan 3, 2001
There are some courses that don't have quizes at the end.
I took the Understanding High Speed Access Options for Business" course.
Its the last course at the bottom of the list.
It took me about two minutes to sign up and clickthrough the course.
Easy ten bucks!

dougjnn

Dec 31, 2000
Re taking the course again.

Of course it sets a cooking, and recognizes me when I come back.

So I thought I'd try out deleting the file in windows\cookie which has "learningcenter" in it. Did so. Thought that would work. It didn't. When I went back it still knew who I was.

Any thoughts?

maukdaddy

Dec 31, 2000
use another browser :)

<edit> because the other browser won't have the cookie set. </edit>

<edit2> Actually, just click &quot;click here to sign in&quot;, then where it says &quot;are you a new visitor, click here&quot; and it'll let you create another account. </edit2>

joshdoe

Aug 6, 2000
Why do you keep on saying that you need to take a course that has a quiz? I took several courses, some that had quizzes and some that didn't, and they all gave me the same Flooz notification(small graphic) at the end.

BabaJi

Apr 16, 2000
Got Another 10$ on a different Email account... People, i think this is a wonderfull opportunity, dont let it pass you by...GRAB IT

Advise: Use As Many Email Accounts As Possible To Get More And More Flooz.

Enjoy..!