Free ebay stuff

ksherman

Jul 9, 2000
www.kshermphoto.com
Im sure that as soon as you guys saw the title, you probably got mad enough to nuke the entire world 2 times over (something that is not too hard if you were the President), but i have seen the various "free" things. Since i am an anandtech user, i dont want to spend money on these things, so i try and persuade people (in a very discrete way...) to give up more info on how it works or to send me the info al together. It finnaly worked. But what this guy said was different from the one that is posted here. It involved makin a website were you would put reviews for whatever. Basicly you told companies you wanted to review their products, so they sent them for free and usuall ask to see the review when it's over. This apparently doesnt require a resellers liscense, and it sounds like fun! any input on what you guys think? I have not actually seen the documentation, but it was paraphrased to me.

Kevin

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2002
Most companies want to see Server Logs consitings of thousands to millions of impressions a month, especially when you're writing to Philips wanting a plasma TV...

MacBaine

Banned
Aug 23, 2001
Maybe if you have a good, respected site, such as AT. If you throw up a site in 10 mintutes on Angelfire, no way in hell anybody is going to send you anything.