Free birth control cuts abortion rate dramatically, study finds

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jun 26, 2007
I am not eliminating anyone. I am preventing poor women from extorting society for money to support their poor life choices. No one is being eliminated.

And yeah I think eliminating crime fits into that whole public safety thing.

I removed all the irrelevant crap out of your post and now i'm left with this horseshit that i don't want to respond to either... I feel like i'm enabling a help seeking anorexic little girl in an obese idiots body.

1. Elimination by means of hindered procreation, perhaps you don't get this but Hitler at least knew what he was advocating.

All poor people are criminals, all of the offspring of poor people will become criminals.

If you agree with that then yeah, you have a point in your deranged mind but that point isn't in reality, only in your own deranged mind.

Your argument would work for banning anything, i once cut my finger on paper, ban paper for public safety concerns....

You don't understand the simplest things such as "direct threat" even after i have explained them to you...

I can't have a discussion with a man who has the IQ of a five year old child with parkinsons. It is impossible to argue with you because you don't even understand your own arguments much less mine.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
I removed all the irrelevant crap out of your post and now i'm left with this horseshit that i don't want to respond to either... I feel like i'm enabling a help seeking anorexic little girl in an obese idiots body.

1. Elimination by means of hindered procreation, perhaps you don't get this but Hitler at least knew what he was advocating.

The difference is that my group of "undesirables" is not static. A Jew cannot become a not-Jew.

A poor person can improve their lot in life. And if they are not tied down caring for a child this is much more likely.

All poor people are criminals, all of the offspring of poor people will become criminals.

If you agree with that then yeah, you have a point in your deranged mind but that point isn't in reality, only in your own deranged mind.

Your argument would work for banning anything, i once cut my finger on paper, ban paper for public safety concerns....

You don't understand the simplest things such as "direct threat" even after i have explained them to you...

I can't have a discussion with a man who has the IQ of a five year old child with parkinsons. It is impossible to argue with you because you don't even understand your own arguments much less mine.

Poverty is highly correlated with crime.

EDIT: You are the one arguing for the creation of a permanent underclass that productive citizens must be slaves to. THAT is madness. And I have no idea how any sane person could want to support such a situtation.

Jun 26, 2007
The difference is that my group of "undesirables" is not static. A Jew cannot become a not-Jew.

A poor person can improve their lot in life. And if they are not tied down caring for a child this is much more likely.

I don't even know what to say about this except that if you read that back to yourself out loud and don't understand that you are wrong then you are one of the people this world would do better without, one of those that there is no hope for.

Poverty is highly correlated with crime.

EDIT: You are the one arguing for the creation of a permanent underclass that productive citizens must be slaves to. THAT is madness. And I have no idea how any sane person could want to support such a situtation.

I knew you would get there, but is being born to poor parents grounds for elimination, if so everyone should kill themselves as we are ALL offspring to poor people.

I am arguing against your mandatory abortions, the permanent revocation of the most basic instinct any human is born with is what you are argument and you have the GALL to say that I AM the one arguing for an UNDERCLASS when you have decided who can and cannot procreate?

It's good for you that there is this internet because if you couldn't make known of your dark secret wishes to rape children and remove women's rights to their own person on here you would have to do it in real life... Then you'd stumble upon someone like me and it'd be goodnight sally.

And you STILL haven't gotten that a direct threat to public safety is different from mandatory abortions...

You never will because in reality you're not this stupid, i refuse to think you're this stupid, no one is this stupid...

You're just a smart little idiot sitting at home laughing your arse off at us arguing with your made up arguments...

And with that i bid you adieu.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
I am arguing against your mandatory abortions, the permanent revocation of the most basic instinct any human is born with is what you are argument and you have the GALL to say that I AM the one arguing for an UNDERCLASS when you have decided who can and cannot procreate?

I never said anything about permanent. People lose the "right" to have children until they can support those children. This is by definition temporary.

You are in fact arguing for slavery. Forcing people to support other people's life choices. For some reason I have an issue with being expected to get into the cotton field.