FREE: Back to the Future 1st episode

simonizor

Golden Member
Feb 8, 2010
The first episode is really great! I thought the second was kind of a let down in comparison, but it's not bad either. Definitely worth the $25 if you don't want to wait for them all to be free.

KaOTiK

Lifer
Feb 5, 2001
Thanks. And obligator "wrong forum" (should be in Freebies).

Screw that, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that probably almost never goes in that forum and would have missed out of this deal as well.

Same goes with Steam sales and the hot deals forum.

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
Screw that, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that probably almost never goes in that forum and would have missed out of this deal as well.

Same goes with Steam sales and the hot deals forum.

I'm definitely not disagreeing. :) Thankfully KT is pretty lenient about what goes in PCG, cause we're all da shit compared to the rest of the subforums.

Oh, and I like harassing you about it. Yes... I need a hobby.

KaOTiK

Lifer
Feb 5, 2001
I'm definitely not disagreeing. :) Thankfully KT is pretty lenient about what goes in PCG, cause we're all da shit compared to the rest of the subforums.

Oh, and I like harassing you about it. Yes... I need a hobby.

a hobby, like say, video games :hmm: :D

StinkyPinky

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2002
I downloaded it and played for an hour or so. Until you get to 1931. I can't get into it. I really don't like adventure games...they always seem so limiting.

Saying that the guy that does Marty's voice is outstanding. Sounds just like Michael J Fox.

reallyscrued

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2004
Thanks OP. The coupon code made me LOL. :)

Same. I actually have the clip of Chris Lloyd screaming it as the notification sound for when I receive a text message.

Come to think of it, I should probably change it. (It was just a novelty at first).

Thanks for the deal OP.