FREE AVG Internet Security 2011 - 1 Year of Full premium protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberia

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 1999
Found in the local newspaper:
AVG Internet Security 2011

As a friend of AVG, or a friend of a friend, you can join our community and enjoy full premium protection for one year – for free. AVG Internet Security 2011 is our fastest and safest product, ever. As well as keeping you and your identity safe while you shop, bank, surf and download, it now also protects you while you use social networks.

htne

Platinum Member
Dec 31, 2001
They have a free version, and a paid version. This appears to be the version that ordinarily costs money.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
I just tried this to two email address and nothing. No link to a download and no email to my box.

NM:
I got it to work

Last edited:

cyberia

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 1999
I just tried this to two email address and nothing. No link to a download and no email to my box.

I got this confirmation screen immediately and the download started automatically:

Thanks for joining the AVG community. We’ll send you your license code in a few days.

Your download will begin in a few seconds. If the download does not begin automatically, use this link to start the download.

Maybe they will NOT send a license code until you install and activate the 30-day trial.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
I have been using MSE lately. The latest AVG Free's have been bogging down systems even with linkscanner turned off.

Status
Not open for further replies.