Free 350Z poster from Bridgestone...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Salvador

Diamond Member
May 19, 2001
Is anyone over 18 gonna hang this up???? Nice car but a Z deserves a real 350 Chevrolet motor! Like my 240z with a LT4 Solid roller .Now that is what a 350z should be.I still cannot belive they called it a 350z .It at least added value too the REAL Z a 240z........ thanks for the poster will look good on the wall above a REAL Z with a real 350!!!
Cory Haim. What have you been up to? ;)
The V8 version is nasty and quick, but a little nose heavy, isn't it? Not much for handling balance. I don't mind the 350Z name at all. It's much better than something like 300ZXX IMO. I thought by adding the "X" to the later "Z"'s was pretty bad.

I made hang this up and I'm over 18. It wouldn't end up anywhere other than the garage though. ;)

Sal

misterj

Jan 7, 2000
cool now wheres one of a g35 coupe?

btw, how can you cross platforms like that? namely the electronics

Haim

Jan 1, 2003
Sal 48/52 not a bit on the nose ;)
The V8 version is nasty and quick, but a little nose heavy, isn't it? Not much for handling balance
nope just another Haim not Cory

ShowdOWN

Golden Member
Sep 25, 2002
i wish they have a better shot of that car. but i guess they wanted to focus on more of the tires.

John

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I saw a nice Red 350z when I was visiting Puerto Rico a few weeks ago.

Syclone

May 6, 2001
I ordered this awhile back. I can't remember where it was posted. I got it a couple of weeks ago. The color is way off for some reason, but it is still good enough for the garage I suppose.

I've got a Daytona Blue Z just like the shot (well, not the Track model like in the poster, but the Touring) :)

BTW, the RE040s are crappy tires :( Nissan should have put Bridgestone S03s on the car.

As for the blue pic they used, that is one of the Nissan promo shots they released a few months ago. You can see it in the DB gallery here.

Souka

Diamond Member
Sep 25, 2000
Great car.....but cheap interior.....reminds me of a KIA or Hundai

I used to own a 280Z 76'......a tad heavy, but fun as hell to drive. topped it out at 145mph on I-5 heading through Oregon one summer....(car was unmodified and speedo was correct).

I liked the Z's of the 90's....but I'm not very impressed by this "new" Z. I suspect a redo of the image, or cancelling the Z line again.....maybe within 2-3 years. Economy is down...people aren't buying car toys as much anymore. For the money, you can get a BMW 3 or even a 5 series that is wwaayyy more confortable, better desigined (in and out), plus it'll keep up with the "new" Z.

My $.02....off topic I know, but I couldn't help myself.