Free 2001 Mercedes-Benz PowerTrip event

khc200

Banned
May 3, 2001
got this in the mail...

As any true Mercedes-Benz enthusiast knows, there's only one thing better than feasting your eyes on a shiny, new Mercedes-Benz: driving one. That's why we'd like you to join us for the Mercedes-Benz PowerTrip event in
New York, July 6-8, at the Nassau Coliseum.

It's your chance to enjoy some one-on-one interaction with a wide range of Mercedes-Benz models* - all free of charge. Fuel your passion for Mercedes-Benz with hands-on experience on one of our three driving courses. And bring a friend to share excitement.

Our sales people are friendly and remarkably knowledgeable. And they won't be around, which means you can drive, study and enjoy our vehicles in a sales-free environment.

Be among the first to experience the tenacious new C-Class Sports Coupe. For a taste of the sublime, surround yourself in the luxury of an E-Class. If speed is what you crave, take an electrifying ride with a professional racecar driver on our AMG "Hot Lap" track. Or if a gutsy ride is more your style, get behind the wheel of an M-Class. Whatever you seek, there's a course and a Mercedes-Benz to satisfy your passion.

link to register

frizzlefry

Golden Member
May 14, 2001
Damn! all filled up for LA. I went to a promo for Volvo "Evolvolution tour" and drove the S60. It's an awesome car. Anyways, too bad I couldn't get in on this one.

khc200

Banned
May 3, 2001
reservation number are for the invited people so they don't have to fill out the form. since i got that in mail, i don't had to fill out the form.

for others, all they have to do is to fill out the whole thing without the reservation number, that should do.

khc200

Banned
May 3, 2001
well... as this was intended for invitation only and also rsvp.
if some people who are invited that don't confirm their invitation, whoever signs up gets the spot...

try again later? good luck

ACCobra427

Oct 17, 2000
Damn, SF is all filled up too. I've done similar test-drive events w/ GM (twice), Jeep (they built an off-road course), and most recently, with Car and Driver (Camry, Accord, and Sebring). They are great fun...if anybody hears about one of these events let us ATers know!

BillRubin

Golden Member
Apr 11, 2001

<< They are all filled up >>

I get the feeling the &quot;no longer taking reservations&quot; for the various cities means that you missed the date. They appear to be in date order and the first available one is for this weekend.

Bill

khc200

Banned
May 3, 2001
i have a extra reservation for myself. so if anyone in NY is interested i can give 1 away.

sunilJM

Aug 18, 2000
speaking of test drives...

anyone know when the lamborghini invitations are coming out this year?

Malchior

Feb 4, 2000
Yup... went to that Car and Driver one too... Chrylser sponsored with Skip Barber instructors... that's probably the best part, free advice and pointers for real deal instructors. Funny though... I had my best run with a female instructor... :)
Plus they give you a bag of free junk... keychain and sunglasses with a brushed aluminum case... goes well with Chrysler car.

Definitely let us know!

khc200

Banned
May 3, 2001

<< speaking of test drives...

anyone know when the lamborghini invitations are coming out this year?
>>

go to the dealer, if you have to intendtion to buy, they usually cater to all your requests...