Free $10.00 at Black and Decker Factory Store

fx72

Aug 22, 2001
From the game rules:

Black & Decker "Everyone's a Winner" Sweepstakes Cards are being distributed in packaging and to select Black & Decker customers through a direct mail campaign.

Last time they had this, the manager asked where this card was. I told him I forgot it at home. Try to make the purchase be over $10, otherwise you will have a hassle with the paperwork.

djlevyii

Jul 1, 2001
Great post. I live about 8 miles from a B&D outlet and the last time this deal posted in September or October, I drove up, picked out a $9.99 package of drill bits, and that was it. No tax, no hassle.

Looks like another trip for some hardware goodies.

:) :)

Analog

Lifer
Jan 7, 2002
This was great, I printed four coupons, and with my wife and kids, each got some goodies, no hassle, no paperwork. Even didn't give us a problem with being from the same household. I think these guys are going out of business, based on what was left in the store, the shelves looked a little bare... Coupon doesn't expire to the middle of next month, so I'll be back for more!!!!

Pyramor

Dec 29, 1999
djlevyii,

I was under the impression that the coupon is only good at factory store, which is not the same as an outlet store.
Is that incorrect?

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
Thanks! My son has an outlet mall near him with one of these stores.

Drakkon

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2001
wish i had one near me :( i just got a B&D Drill for xmas and need some better bits for it....this would've been awesome...oh well...

fishsocks

Aug 13, 2001
did this deal last year
MUST read accessories list for 10 clam dealio...
Good deal for bits and blades.
Thanks.

JCE86

Nov 8, 2001
Where can I find a Black and Decker Factory Store in Northern VA or near there in MD?

JCE86

Nov 8, 2001
I'm having trouble locating a Black and Decker Factory store in the DC Metropolitan area. Anyone?