Fred Thompson makes final pitch

Specop 007

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005
McCains life HAS been devoted to defending the principles.

As opposed to those who are terrorists.

daniel49

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2005
Originally posted by: jonks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJY1O2MKEOA

Bad things are out there, be very afraid. McCain will protect us. Obama is eloquent but inexperienced and extremely liberal and partisan. I'm not the president but don't I look like I should be?

He can bore our enemies with his elequent speeches. Once there asleep we can suprise em. (wistful thinking 101)

Jschmuck2

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2005
So Specop - after Obama wins, can we expect not to hear from you for a while as you construct your underground bunker?

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Specop 007

McCain's life has been devoted to furthering his career.

Feb 6, 2007

Yes, like bIRAQ HUSSEIN OSAMA, the Muslim jihadist communist anarchist secularist rapist revisionist ventriloquist hater of our freedoms, and his running mate, Joe "foot in the mouth crap in the head" Biden, who I'm pretty sure masterminded 9/11.

Terrorists!

daniel49

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2005
Originally posted by: Red Dawn

I heard he was a community activist in Hanoi?

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: daniel49
Originally posted by: Red Dawn

I heard he was a community activist in Hanoi?
No but he did spend a couple of nights at the Hanoi Hilton.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
He had about the most lazy and pitiful presidential campaign I can think of. it's like he didn't even try and couldn't be bothered.

Kind of silly him starting reading paper and taking his glasses off. The closest he'll ever get to be president is on the movie screen.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Originally posted by: CADsortaGUY
:beer: for Fred.

We needed Fred to be a leader - not just a cheerleader though...

Fred and John are like best friends. Thats why he stayed in the election to block all the neocons in NC. I was expecting this sooner. I personally believe that Fred went in the race only to play blocker for John.

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004
Originally posted by: JSt0rm01
Originally posted by: CADsortaGUY
:beer: for Fred.

We needed Fred to be a leader - not just a cheerleader though...

Fred and John are like best friends. Thats why he stayed in the election to block all the neocons in NC. I was expecting this sooner. I personally believe that Fred went in the race only to play blocker for John.

He certainly acted like he didn't want to be there.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
I thought John was going to pick him as his VP. But the stars weren't aligned for 2 old farts to run the country :)

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

McCains life HAS been devoted to defending his principles.

McCains life WAS devoted to defending the principles... until he sold out every one of them he ever held and whored himself out to the Bush - Rove machine.

In 2000, McCain ran for President against your Traitor In Cheif. During that campaign, the Rove smear machine used robo calls to circulate malicious rumors that he had fathered an illegitimate black daughter. The girl was actually a Bangladeshi orphan who the McCains adopted.

This was the same Rove smear machine who pimped the lies attacking Max Clelan, a decorated veteran and triple amputee, "for breaking his oath to protect and defend the Constitution."

This was the same Rove smear machine who pimped the swiftboat liars who attacked John Kerry.

McCain sold out when he stood on that stage behind your Traitor In Chief and actively endorsed his candidacy. He didn't have to commit political suicide by denouncing him. All he had to do was stand silent and not actively endorse Bush.

Now, he has squandered any remaining integrity and credibility he may have had by hiring the same Rove machine liars to run the same disgraceful kind of smear campaign they previously ran against him.

John McCain couldn't keep his Double Talk Express on track if it had training wheels. :thumbsdown: :frown:

retrospooty

Platinum Member
Apr 3, 2002
Originally posted by: Atomic Playboy

Yes, like bIRAQ HUSSEIN OSAMA, the Muslim jihadist communist anarchist secularist rapist revisionist ventriloquist hater of our freedoms, and his running mate, Joe "foot in the mouth crap in the head" Biden, who I'm pretty sure masterminded 9/11.

Terrorists!

LOL... ventriloquist =)

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001

Terrorists!

You forgot pacifist. The world's first terro-pacifist!

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

Terrorists!

Is that your audition script to try for a job on Comedy Central? :laugh:

Skitzer

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2000
Bad things are out there, be very afraid. McCain will protect us. Obama is eloquent but inexperienced and extremely liberal and partisan.

What part of this statement isn't true?

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004

Terrorists!

Such as William Ayers?

seemingly random

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2007
I think fred has a young wife. Maybe he's just worn out.

I don't have much respect for him anymore after he's been saying that palin would make a good president. He's just a political prostitute.

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Harvey

McCains life HAS been devoted to defending his principles.

McCains life WAS devoted to defending the principles... until he sold out every one of them he ever held and whored himself out to the Bush - Rove machine.

In 2000, McCain ran for President against your Traitor In Cheif. During that campaign, the Rove smear machine used robo calls to circulate malicious rumors that he had fathered an illegitimate black daughter. The girl was actually a Bangladeshi orphan who the McCains adopted.

This was the same Rove smear machine who pimped the lies attacking Max Clelan, a decorated veteran and triple amputee, "for breaking his oath to protect and defend the Constitution."

This was the same Rove smear machine who pimped the swiftboat liars who attacked John Kerry.

McCain sold out when he stood on that stage behind your Traitor In Chief and actively endorsed his candidacy. He didn't have to commit political suicide by denouncing him. All he had to do was stand silent and not actively endorse Bush.

Now, he has squandered any remaining integrity and credibility he may have had by hiring the same Rove machine liars to run the same disgraceful kind of smear campaign they previously ran against him.

John McCain couldn't keep his Double Talk Express on track if it had training wheels. :thumbsdown: :frown:

John McCain - The Double-Talk Express

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Jaskalas

Terrorists!

Such as William Ayers?

Such as Gordon Liddy, Charles Keating, and abortion clinic bombers?

Haven't you idiots figured out yet that every time one of you kneejerks Ayers, Obama and the Democratic party pick up 5 votes?

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Skitzer
Bad things are out there, be very afraid. McCain will protect us. Obama is eloquent but inexperienced and extremely liberal and partisan.

What part of this statement isn't true?

The part where it forgets to mention that McCain is also extremely liberal and partisan.