Fred Durst is a pussy (MTV awards)

Sacotool

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2000
After getting upstaged by the "guy on the thing behind him," (which it was fairly ovbious who it was IMO) he proceeded to call the guy a "pussy" for not jumpping off.

Turned out to be Timmy C, the bassist from Rage Against the Machine. They then cut to Fred at his seat going "Yea, I really love Rage." to cover his ass. What a stupid schmuck.........

Passions

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2000
The guys a loser. Why does it always wear his red cap backwards anyways, is he balding like axle?

CyberSax

Banned
Mar 12, 2000
All I know is that Fred Durst gets a lot of pussy, even if he is a pussy. On the Howard Stern show, just about every stripper, actress, model, etc. that comes on mentions Fred Durst ;)

Johnlee

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
I don't think Fred Durst is a pussy. He's one of the only "rock stars" around now who doesn't take what he has for granted. He has repeatedly played free shows here in LA and doesn't b*tch about N*pster. He is very cool in interviews and is not going bald. Altho he does have a slight belly for a guy his age.

The guy who "didn't jump" was Tom, from Rage, right? I doubt he ever intended to jump, but it was kinda funny that the audience was egging him on and didn't even know who the f*ck he was.

b0red

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
nah, it was Tim, the bassist of Rage. He got arrested too! The show got delayed for 20min.

Johnlee

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
Tim, Tom, hey, I was only off by a freakin' letter.:D

No biggie, Sacotool and I have differing opinions.

He thinks Fred Durst is a pussy. I think Fred Durst is cool.

The Dancing Peacock

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 1999
Cybersax is right.

Fred used to go out with Jennifer Rovero, a Playboy playmate, and she was saying how he's boned a couple more, in addition to Tara Reid from American Pie and Big Lebowski.

I don't like Limp Bizkit's music that much, but I think Fred is a good for the music industry. He's a VP at Interscope too.

late.

TDP

DirkBelig

Banned
Oct 15, 1999
Fred Durst is a meathead. Anyone hear his phone message where he threatened former proteges/total LB ripoffs Taproot after they didn;t sign with him.

The industry hands out "vanity" labels to anyone who moves enough records. Atlantic gave my homie Kid Rock distro to his label and he goes and signs one of the worst bands in Detroit, the overrated bar band, The Howling Diablos (dope-smoking buddies) and they'll have a record out this fall. After it FAILS, hopefully they'll go away.

What I want to know is: Why didn't they have a park ranger with a tranq gun to shoot the RATM guy out of the rig? Jeez...fuhqing Commies!