FREAKING a girl....the dancing style....how to?

erikiksaz

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 1999
Ok, i can do quick dances, slow dances, and even a bit of rave, but i have NO clue how you freak a girl :eek: Any tips?

Mrfrog840

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2000
Originally posted by: erikiksaz
Ok, i can do quick dances, slow dances, and even a bit of rave, but i have NO clue how you freak a girl :eek: Any tips?
and you made it this far in life how?....

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
I can't do any quick dances...

<== freshman in college.

So I'm just not the dancing kinda guy. :p:D

EDIT: Freaking is pretty much up on each other and just rubbing against each otehr really fast.

cdan

Dec 30, 2000
Get right up to her back then grind. Watch people do it then practice on the back of a chair.

Blindman

Oct 12, 1999
Err . . .

Freaking is probbly the easit kind of dacing if you call it that.

Hold a girl closely to you. She should have her either butt or front side close to your private area. Then you . .. .
And move to the rythim of the beat. Just avoid contact unless your mate is willing to have contact. Close enough but not to close unless the woman makes the move. That pretty much clears it.

erikiksaz

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 1999
From what i remember, it shouldn't be too hard. The only problem is that i'm not a hip-shaker!! Ahh, i guess that'll have to end soon!

Mookow

Lifer
Apr 24, 2001
Originally posted by: rubix
ok, the first step is to travel back to 1992...

LOL! That was great.

Anyway, if you know the chick (as in she is your g/f), then all you gotta do is grind your piece on her butt and or thigh. Or above her thigh... ;) ;)

bizmark

Banned
Feb 4, 2002
MSNBC always has a solution....

oops :eek:

BTW would any of you feel comfortable ?front piggy-backing? at a school dance?!? :Q