"Fraternity Life" coming soon to MTV

bmacd

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
much likes it's sister-show, "sorority life", MTV is producing another college lifestyle show coming this season.

-=bmacd=-

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
another drama show that has nothing to do with music - go MTV!

With that out of the way, I'm interested to see the kind of light they shine on fraternities, hopefully it's not the 20/20-esque "let's show all binge drinking drunks" viewpoint.

Rainsford

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
Originally posted by: geno
another drama show that has nothing to do with music - go MTV!

With that out of the way, I'm interested to see the kind of light they shine on fraternities, hopefully it's not the 20/20-esque "let's show all binge drinking drunks" viewpoint.

So in other words, you hope they lie? :p

Wow. So they are going to show a small percentage of college life because it will be isolated to one campus and probably only 1 frat, and the masses that watch this kind of crap are going to think that is what college life IS. Hrmmmm. MTV just went from -5 to -15 on my 1-10 scale, with 10 being the best.

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
Originally posted by: FallenHero
Wow. So they are going to show a small percentage of college life because it will be isolated to one campus and probably only 1 frat, and the masses that watch this kind of crap are going to think that is what college life IS. Hrmmmm. MTV just went from -5 to -15 on my 1-10 scale, with 10 being the best.

its been hovering round -infinity on my scale for a long time. and its only makin the hole bigger

bmacd

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
i wish i could get "MUCH Music" with TimeWarner Cable...they play all the good stuff!

-=bmacd=-

bmacd

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: 911paramedic
You know, they used to show videos on that station...

videos like movies or videos like *gasp* music? I haven't really watched MTV for a good couple of years now. The only things i watch on TV are those law shows and Monster Garage.

-=bmacd=-

UltraQuiet

Banned
Sep 22, 2001
Originally posted by: 911paramedic
You know, they used to show videos on that station...

MTV hasn't been worth a sh!t ever since they banned Motley Crue's Girls, Girls, Girls video. I really haven't watched it ever since they did that.