Frank Caliendo is the best impressionist of our time

foghorn67

Lifer
Jan 3, 2006
yep, I first got to hear him on Sirius comedy. I then started to find whatever I could on him. His Madden impression is great.

wyvrn

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
His Al Pacino is right on and hilarious, Madden is good, Shaggy is good, Christopher Walken, Robert Deniro, Chris Farley, buahahahaha

Seinfeld hahahahaha

kranky

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Caliendo doing Madden is the single best impression I have ever heard. I bet he could call Madden's wife and fool her. Rich Little might have done more different people, but he never did one as good as Caliendo's Madden impression.

brnbngls

Feb 12, 2001
He is good, but I wouldn't say the best. I heard Carlos Alazraqui on BOb and Tom this morning. He did an absolutely incredible Billy Crystal and great Gene Wilder. He had many more but I can't remember them all. And he's done voices for many cartoons. I think he is actually a better voice-ist (word?) than Frank.

Oh, he's Garcia on Reno 911

OpenThirdEye

Golden Member
Oct 3, 2004
<caliendo_madden>HERE'S a guy that when he runs he goes FASTER!</caliendo_madden>

He's pretty damned funny!

BrokenVisage

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
Originally posted by: Electric Amish
He does a passable Jim Rome.

I LOVE his Jim Rome! His Madden is good too, but sometimes the incoherence of his lines ending with the token "BOOM!" are a little too much.