France assisting Iraqi and Syria! Read! *Updated*

AtomicDude512

Golden Member
Feb 10, 2003
Just what the title says.

. This discovery relates to the aid rendered Syria by France. DEBKAfile?s exclusive intelligence and military sources reveal that, from Monday night, April 14, groups of Iraqi military and scientific leaders have been transferred from Syria to France. This came about as a result of President Chirac consenting to help Assad live up to his commitments to Saddam Hussein and keep their forbidden weapons out of sight and their existence denied.
Quote from DebkaFile.Com.

What do you think this means?

EDIT: More interesting evidence...

AtomicDude512

Golden Member
Feb 10, 2003
I am not forcing you to take an opinion. I just want to show you what other people outside of the US think, plus I heard that the US set up a special office to "make adjustements" to the informatin fed to the public. Also, you might see it soon, stuff on Debka usually shows up in US news a couple days later.

guigui38

Apr 15, 2003
Originally posted by: AtomicDude512
I am not forcing you to take an opinion. I just want to show you what other people outside of the US think, plus I heard that the US set up a special office to "make adjustements" to the informatin fed to the public. Also, you might see it soon, stuff on Debka usually shows up in US news a couple days later.

lol you make me laugh
why all the articles u choose to link are written by israeli known for their ultra othodoxy
it is easy to find ppl saying anything
i am sure i can find a paper claiming it was the us who gazed the kurd to put hussein under internationnal pressure
when u read an article look what is the position of the writer
and america helped a lot of dictature (even make some of them remember cnetral and south america)
u mustnt be naive
everything is a fight for power, us, france, russia, china etc......
ppl who dont understand that are quite hummm.......
us didnt go to iraq to free them, to prevent wdm
When u look at north korea where the situation is a lot worse..... but yes there s no oil there :)

bjc112

Lifer
Dec 23, 2000
Originally posted by: guigui38
Originally posted by: AtomicDude512

lol you make me laugh
why all the articles u choose to link are written by israeli known for their ultra othodoxy
it is easy to find ppl saying anything
i am sure i can find a paper claiming it was the us who gazed the kurd to put hussein under internationnal pressure
when u read an article look what is the position of the writer
and america helped a lot of dictature (even make some of them remember cnetral and south america)
u mustnt be naive
everything is a fight for power, us, france, russia, china etc......
ppl who dont understand that are quite hummm.......
us didnt go to iraq to free them, to prevent wdm
When u look at north korea where the situation is a lot worse..... but yes there s no oil there :)

Well if you anything, you would know that this war is not about oil. The argument has been beaten to death...

Hmmm just joining recently eh?

guigui38

Apr 15, 2003
well we ll see
you have your opinion
i have mine
and you dont know what the real motives is
and yes i joined recently
and some topics are very funny imho

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I think a lot of people suspected France early on. Why else would they have taken their current stance and hid in the back corner of a closet??

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by: Nitemare
means France is next...I got dibs on the Mona Lisa

you owe me half a pepsi for that one, and a monitor screen cleaning....:beer:

AtomicDude512

Golden Member
Feb 10, 2003
Originally posted by: Tiles2Tech
I think a lot of people suspected France early on. Why else would they have taken their current stance and hid in the back corner of a closet??

What about Russia then also?

Stark

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2000
uh, i try not to read anything associated with debka

a little history lesson: zionists invented suicide bombing when the british occupied palestine. some of their rhetoric is just as crazy as the wahabbi propoganda.