Framebuffer Crysis Warhead Benchmark vs Console provided FPS

Grooveriding

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2008
Hi there, has anyone with some experience using the Framebuffer Crysis Warhead benchmarking program seen a discrepency between the FPS rate indicated by the benchmark tool in the green lettering you see in the top left corner vs what you see for FPS indicated by Crysis' console ?

Reason I ask is, the Crysis console consistently shows a 15 to 20FPS or so higher number than the framebuffer tool is showing. Also wondering because I cannot put my finger on if the framebuffer tool is giving me incorrect results or I should trust the Warhead console.

Also, anyone out there with 5870 Crossfire care to give me their results of a benchmark with the framebuffer tool at 1920x1200 all enthusiast DX10 with 4xAA ? Please let me know what map you ran as well.

My results from the Framebuffer benchmark tool seem too low, but if feels much faster than the benchmark is indicating ? Also, crossfire performance seems great in all my other games, so I am wondering if the benchmark tool is incorrect now.

Thanks

Misko78

Nov 30, 2009
Hello,

I have exactly the same problem with 3x3850 in CF. Game feels like it has FPS from consloe and the score is very low. What is interesting is that other games scale in this 3 way CF very well, all except Crysis WH.