Coffinmaker

Sep 15, 2010
Hi all,
Anyone played this game? It was released on Steam on July 27th. I've been playing it and am having a blast! It's like Company of Heroes meets battlefield with a top down view. It's an MMO with up to 120 people per server. It's very strategic with frontline fighting and logistics where supplies need to be brought to the frontline.

Not So Mild

Jun 9, 2017
I've actually never heard of this game until I read your post yesterday. Bought it last night and played for a few hours. Was a blast. I'm still not 100% sure on what to do, I think it'll take a few more hours to figure it all out, but I get the general gist of it. I ran into a guy early on who taught me how to gather resources and build a few things. We died trying to transport supplies to the front line and I never set a spawn point. Upon respawn someone was trying to recruit people to defend one of the bridges, so I tagged along in his truck and began fighting at the bridge.

The one thing I'm still a bit iffy on is view distance. It seems that enemies have a better sight on me than I do them. I understand at least most of it is blind fire, guessing position from incoming shots, and I believe if you position your reticle on them (even if they are in the fog of war) it turns red. But like bushes, it seems like I am always spotted even when my character has that shadow look on him. There was also a point we were trying to push last night that had a bunch of bushes covering the gate to their town. We flanked the gate through the bushes, but that made it impossible to see who was friendly and who was an enemy on the other side. I ended up with a couple team kills from blind shots and random nades. I'm really not liking bushes in this game, although I'm sure with experience you figure things out.

Overall I had a blast. I mainly purchased this game to play for that one night, then the PUBG update tonight, and then PoE on Friday. After last night, I might play it tonight and tomorrow before PoE update and will definitely return to it later. I think the greatest appeal is how friendly everyone is. I've yet to run into anybody being toxic, which is a huge shock for an online game today.

Coffinmaker

Sep 15, 2010
Glad you're enjoying it. I played it a bit more last night and got into a great firefight at the frontline. I took down a couple guys before being faced head on by a tank. My rifle couldn't do much. I got blown up along with a couple other guys. We all respawned at the outpost, bought RPGs and simultaneously blew the tank up. Wonderful game.