Fox News this AM fox & friends

Feb 4, 2009
just checking in on them and oddly they said (Geraldo)

When asked about getting stuff done he said Trump has been very unprofessional thus not much has been accomplished
More strangely they all seemed to agree the star commission took far too long with Clinton and should have just focused on white water instead of going down the Monica route.

Strange admission but I'm sure they don't want a 7 year drip, drip investigation into Trump

Stokely

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2017
Who knows if any of them are a "conservative" (ugh what a misused and awful term applied to the people that identify as such....). I've often wondered that about talk radio hosts as well. They have a job and make a lot of money playing a part...might not be what they really think, at all. Especially the far out looney ones like Rick Savage.

Feb 4, 2009
Yeah, but does he actually say the same stupid things the rest of them do?

Mostly best to describe him as always ranting about Government incompetence but it's always aimed at democrats.
He's not Glenn Beck material but he is unquestionably on the right.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Who knows if any of them are a "conservative" (ugh what a misused and awful term applied to the people that identify as such....). I've often wondered that about talk radio hosts as well. They have a job and make a lot of money playing a part...might not be what they really think, at all. Especially the far out looney ones like Rick Savage.

Consider the idea that all right wing personalities & politicians are utterly insincere & that devotees merely hear what they want to hear.

m8d

Nov 5, 2012

Conservatism is a racket and the base are the marks.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Ding...ding...ding..
Problem is loyal Fox News viewers don't know they are getting played which is why they are the most misinformed.

I posted this very thing back in 2010. Most of them don't believe their own bullshit, its a job.
https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/rush-limbaugh-getting-married-4th-times-a-charm.2080118/

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
just checking in on them and oddly they said (Geraldo)

When asked about getting stuff done he said Trump has been very unprofessional thus not much has been accomplished
More strangely they all seemed to agree the star commission took far too long with Clinton and should have just focused on white water instead of going down the Monica route.

Strange admission but I'm sure they don't want a 7 year drip, drip investigation into Trump
I suppose that in order to be classified as a friend that you have to lower your neckline and raise your hemline right?:eek::p