Fox News Stars Begin Pushing Rumors About Joe Biden’s Health

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 4, 2009
I don't think the Democrats have a candidate in their current pool that will do well against Trump. Trump is a popular president and has been fulfilling his promises that got him elected in possibly the most historic upset in POTUS election history. Just think, Trump took on the establishment GOP, the entire left / Democrats, the media, and all of Hollywood... and body slammed them all.

Where is my healthcare that is:
Cheap than Obamacare (much cheaper)
Covers more things than Obamacare
Where I can choose any Doctor
Where I have much lower deductibles
Everyone is covered or at minimum "Nobody dies on the street"

Reactions: dank69

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Where is my healthcare that is:
Cheap than Obamacare (much cheaper)
Covers more things than Obamacare
Where I can choose any Doctor
Where I have much lower deductibles
Everyone is covered or at minimum "Nobody dies on the street"
Yeah, I've been waiting for that one since he was elected. Haven't seen hide nor hair of it.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Serious question - why do you keep lying about Trump's popularity? As of today according ti 538 he's at 41.7%. This is not popular.

Is it an emotional need to think that the rest of American thinks like you do? Are you paid to lie on Trump's behalf? What's the deal? I'm genuinely curious as to why you would so consistently lie about something so easily checked.

I don't think I'm the one that is lying. The polls were also not very favorable towards him before he won the presidency. He flipped my state which hadn't gone red in decades. It really was pretty impressive, even if you hate the guy, he pulled off quite the win. I think the polls, the media are the liars... The walls are closing in, this is the beginning of the end, after all. They'd never lie to tell their audience what they want to hear...

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I don't think I'm the one that is lying. The polls were also not very favorable towards him before he won the presidency. He flipped my state which hadn't gone red in decades. It really was pretty impressive, even if you hate the guy, he pulled off quite the win. I think the polls, the media are the liars... The walls are closing in, this is the beginning of the end, after all. They'd never lie to tell their audience what they want to hear...

The overall polls were more accurate in 2016 than they were in 2012, getting within about a point of the end result. So no, they are plenty accurate. I'm sorry if the fact that Trump is unpopular hurts your feelings, but facts don't care about your feelings.

It sounds like from your response though it was answer A: you have an emotional need to feel Trump is popular. Weird.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Need to work on your grammar.
Looks like you were missing a period in the first sentence.

Here let me fix it for you;
“I don’t think. I’m the one that is lying.”

Mar 11, 2004
By a whopping 80,000 votes across three states that he's now in trouble of keeping. Also, not anywhere near historic, not to mention his helpers in Russia. He is not a popular President unless you have a poll that shows that to be true. I haven't seen one that does yet.

I'm gonna laugh when we look back and historians will even further denigrate his "win" by pointing out that, ignoring all the foreign state meddling and decades long propaganda against Hilary, that a key factor for why Turmp won is because he ran against a woman. Which, he might also be a big source of overcoming that, as he's so disliked that it might help a woman overcome that bias and get elected, and then Americans can see what a female President would be like, and then she wouldn't even need to be a good one but due to relativity to the Turmp shitshow would seem so much better by default, and then make it less of an issue going forward.

Last edited:

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I'm gonna laugh when we look back and historians will even further denigrate his "win" by pointing out that, ignoring all the foreign state meddling and decades long propaganda against Hilary, that a key factor for why Turmp won is because he ran against a woman. Which, he might also be a big source of overcoming that, as he's so disliked that it might help a woman overcome that bias and get elected, and then Americans can see what a female President would be like and then make it less of an issue going forward.

There you go, build that faux bigotry. America would gladly accept a female president, so long as she was a likable candidate. Hilary was terrible.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I don't think the Democrats have a candidate in their current pool that will do well against Trump. Trump is a popular president and has been fulfilling his promises that got him elected in possibly the most historic upset in POTUS election history. Just think, Trump took on the establishment GOP, the entire left / Democrats, the media, and all of Hollywood... and body slammed them all.
Fulfilling promises? The #1 promise was to build a wall Mexico will pay for.

Crickets??

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
The overall polls were more accurate in 2016 than they were in 2012, getting within about a point of the end result. So no, they are plenty accurate. I'm sorry if the fact that Trump is unpopular hurts your feelings, but facts don't care about your feelings.

It sounds like from your response though it was answer A: you have an emotional need to feel Trump is popular. Weird.

I looked, but wasn't able to find it... but there was a clip in one of the many "Trump can't win" montages (they're awesome by the way, highly recommend you watch some) where MSNBC was showing some poll that said something like 55% of Republicans will "never vote for Trump." You cling to your polling numbers, it is an angle worth looking at and considering. The problem is you believe that tells the whole picture and there isn't anything else to the equation. You haven't learned from a real world lesson that slapped you across the backside just a few years ago.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Can you read a transcript of Trump speaking and honestly say he's talking coherently? Not a written speech, but his own words.
It's a very safe assumption that anything that Trump says that isn't pathetic in terms of comprehensibility and grammar has been written for him by underlings.The man is utterly incompetent in his current capacity.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Fulfilling promises? The #1 promise was to build a wall Mexico will pay for.

Crickets??

Wall is being built, he got emergency funds to do that due to the crisis at the border. Our trade deal with Mexico will make us plenty of money, it is easy to see how their money s paying for the wall. And now we got an even better deal because of their recent meeting to stop Trump's tariffs.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I looked, but wasn't able to find it... but there was a clip in one of the many "Trump can't win" montages (they're awesome by the way, highly recommend you watch some) where MSNBC was showing some poll that said something like 55% of Republicans will "never vote for Trump." You cling to your polling numbers, it is an angle worth looking at and considering.

I don't care what someone said on MSNBC, I care about what the aggregates of scientific polling say. What's funny is that if Trump were at 60% popularity instead of 40% according to those aggregates I would have no problem admitting as much.

So again, why the need to repeatedly lie about Trump's popularity?

The problem is you believe that tells the whole picture and there isn't anything else to the equation.

I look at these issues objectively as compared to emotionally like you do, and the polls offer the best and most accurate statement of someone's popularity. Trump is not popular, no matter how much you need him to be from an emotional sense.

You haven't learned from a real world lesson that slapped you across the backside just a few years ago.

538 gave him about a 1/3 chance of winning. One in three chances happen all the time. Regardless, the polls predicted the final vote total within about 1%, and accurately predicted Trump's popular vote loss. With that track record in mind they are very likely accurate about his current unpopularity. Is your claim that there's a colossal, 9% error in the polls that would put him up to 50%? Is your claim that 41% approval is popular? What?

Again I'm sincerely wondering why you feel the need to lie about things that are totally obvious lies by even a cursory Google search. It's obvious that your purpose here is to lie and spin things for Trump but when you make errors this obvious you really undermine your own propaganda efforts. Why not be more strategic with your lies?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
There you go, build that faux bigotry. America would gladly accept a female president, so long as she was a likable candidate. Hilary was terrible.

Outside of your nightly fever dreams, what was legitimately bad about Hilary?

Show your work.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Wall is being built, he got emergency funds to do that due to the crisis at the border. Our trade deal with Mexico will make us plenty of money, it is easy to see how their money s paying for the wall. And now we got an even better deal because of their recent meeting to stop Trump's tariffs.

none of this is remotely true.

Why are you lying?

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
That is all true. We got a better trade deal with Mexico in the works, we will make more money, and money that will be taxed. Tax money will pay for the wall.
Tax money will pay for the wall.........................................

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Tax money will pay for the wall.........................................

wait....i remember hearing something about another country paying for the wall. In fact, I think its name rhymed with "Texaco" the gas brand, or "brexico" which I just made up and my phone tried to autocorrect to a real country.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Wall is being built, he got emergency funds to do that due to the crisis at the border.

He didn't get funding from Congress. He got it from funds appropriated for other purposes after he declared a bogus emergency.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000

Likeable like trump who had lower like-ability rating then Clinton?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Do people in your personal life know how much of a liar you are?