Fox News Stars Begin Pushing Rumors About Joe Biden’s Health

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I remember when people got upset about questioning Hillary's well being and ability to lead... Nothing to see there either, right? Now that Biden has been blocked from sucking the life energy out of young girls, he's starting to fade.

LOL.... from the link, they stated that the Hillary health questions were a "conspiracy." BAHAHAHA Right, it is totally normal and healthy to not be able to get into a car, walk, or hold yourself while standing.

"Since the end of May, Fox Business Network and Fox News star Lisa “Kennedy” Montgomery and Fox News prime-time host Sean Hannity have speculated on-air, on at least four separate occasions, that the current Democratic presidential frontrunner is secretly dealing with health issues, often comparing his condition to illness-related conspiracy theories the network pushed about Hillary Clinton during the 2016 election.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
This shouldn't be surprising. Considering Trump's low approval ratings and the intensity of the dislike for Trump and his policies I'm very confident that conservatives have determined the only way they are going to win in 2020 is to destroy the Democratic candidate by any means possible. You should expect to see corrupt attempts to get federal law enforcement to investigate the eventual nominee, more conspiracy theories about their health, made up scandals, etc. It will be all lies, but as Trump has proven over the last two years conservatives don't care about lying.

He's a very unpopular president and worse for him, his unpopularity is very stable. They're already panicking now but as things get closer to the election expect to see ever more extreme things like this as they grow increasingly desperate. Remember, Trump isn't just fighting for the presidency, he's possibly fighting to stay out of prison.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
This shouldn't be surprising. Considering Trump's low approval ratings and the intensity of the dislike for Trump and his policies I'm very confident that conservatives have determined the only way they are going to win in 2020 is to destroy the Democratic candidate by any means possible. You should expect to see corrupt attempts to get federal law enforcement to investigate the eventual nominee, more conspiracy theories about their health, made up scandals, etc. It will be all lies, but as Trump has proven over the last two years conservatives don't care about lying.

He's a very unpopular president and worse for him, his unpopularity is very stable. They're already panicking now but as things get closer to the election expect to see ever more extreme things like this as they grow increasingly desperate. Remember, Trump isn't just fighting for the presidency, he's possibly fighting to stay out of prison.
Iirc, the only way he avoids the Stormy payout suit is if he's re-elected because of the statutes of limitations. He'll do anything and welcome any foreign involvement (Russia) to stay in power.

Not to mention, Fox & Trump are scared of Biden because he beats him in states Trump would normally be safe in.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
More bullshit and lies from Russia Times Fox State News...

Nothing new here. Conservatives and Trump supporters in particular are as anti American and treasonous as you can get...

Most shouldn't even be here anymore. They are enemies of the State. Leaders like Trump and supporters like his followers are WHY we left England and came here in the first place.

Ship these fuckers back to Europe...

Reactions: DarthKyrie

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Well frankly, they did the same with Hillary and Hillary did have her moments.
The fainting, those special glasses she had to wear after a fall, and the main thing were the Hillary rallies were limited and highly scripted.
Where as Trump was holding several rallies a day and seemed to have unlimited energy for a old fat guy that lived off fast food.
So Guess it doesn't matter what they say about Joe. The proof will be with Joe's energy and exposure.
I worry about Joe. He looks his age and seems frail. I don't see Joe having the energy level that Trump has. And if Trump runs circles around Joe, that wont look good.
Joe has a mouth and tends to get himself in trouble. That shouldn't matter since Trump runs circles around everyone else when it comes to saying the craziest things.
But just wait.... Trump will lie and exaggerate like no one else can but it will be some comment from Joe that the right wing media will latch onto. Trump could take a crap on the Whitehouse lawn, but it will be Joe and some comment from Joe that will get all the attention. Especially from Fox.
The rules are not the same for Donald as they will be for Joe.
So be prepared.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I remember when people got upset about questioning Hillary's well being and ability to lead... Nothing to see there either, right? Now that Biden has been blocked from sucking the life energy out of young girls, he's starting to fade.

LOL.... from the link, they stated that the Hillary health questions were a "conspiracy." BAHAHAHA Right, it is totally normal and healthy to not be able to get into a car, walk, or hold yourself while standing.

you are one brainless shitburger.

Reactions: Dulanic

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
I'm going to guess you fellows didn't read the second half of the article where they showed the liberal media doing the same thing to Trump. It's literally right there in the article.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Well frankly, they did the same with Hillary and Hillary did have her moments.
The fainting, those special glasses she had to wear after a fall, and the main thing were the Hillary rallies were limited and highly scripted.
Where as Trump was holding several rallies a day and seemed to have unlimited energy for a old fat guy that lived off fast food.
So Guess it doesn't matter what they say about Joe. The proof will be with Joe's energy and exposure.
I worry about Joe. He looks his age and seems frail. I don't see Joe having the energy level that Trump has. And if Trump runs circles around Joe, that wont look good.
Joe has a mouth and tends to get himself in trouble. That shouldn't matter since Trump runs circles around everyone else when it comes to saying the craziest things.
But just wait.... Trump will lie and exaggerate like no one else can but it will be some comment from Joe that the right wing media will latch onto. Trump could take a crap on the Whitehouse lawn, but it will be Joe and some comment from Joe that will get all the attention. Especially from Fox.
The rules wont be the same for Donald as they will be for Joe.
So be prepared.
The only reason Trump "appears" to have energy is that he does nothing besides talking, tweeting, and riding in a golf cart. His "work day" is about 2-3 hours at best. He couldn't run 100 yards if he had to.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I'm going to guess you fellows didn't read the second half of the article where they showed the liberal media doing the same thing to Trump. It's literally right there in the article.

I see some people in the centrist media asking why Trump is acting in ways that genuinely appear to indicate mental illness, yes, based on large amounts of evidence.

You’re #bothsidesing again. Surely you agree there is significant evidence of some sort of mental or cognitive impairment with Trump, no? I mean read the DSM 5 for NPD. Contrast this with Biden, for whom I am unaware of any evidence of poor health, mental or otherwise.

Reactions: nickqt

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Can you read a transcript of Trump speaking and honestly say he's talking coherently? Not a written speech, but his own words.

Reactions: DarthKyrie and Muse

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Can you read a transcript of Trump speaking and honestly say he's talking coherently? Not a written speech, but his own words.

This is the #bothsides we are going to see for the next year and a half. Saying Trump is mentally ill due to the mountains of evidence indicating that is the same as saying Joe Biden is sick without evidence because both sides made an accusation.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

Well to be fair, any moderate observer actually sees Trump behaving in a manner of typical late-stage syphilitic paranoia and dementia.

Dude, this isn't difficult at all and I'm sure you're clever enough to realize this by now, but literally everything you see Trump accusing someone else of, he is obviously and completely guilty of. It's the first fucking step, lol.

He literally can not walk more than 50 feet, even when he knows the world is watching. He lets other world leaders walk a couple of yards together while only he demands to be driven in a golf cart...yet somehow claims that the is the strongest? These are all facts in evidence. There is no disputing any of this. Why do you choose to believe his angle on truth when simple observation demands that he is simply lying?

Grooveriding

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2008
This is rich considering just on sight you can see Trump is grossly unhealthy. He's morbidly obese and mentally impaired to some degree - see his grade school level usage of language, and inability to understand simple concepts.

There is also some argument, imo, that he may be addled from some of the drugs he voluntarily takes as a chronic regimen, that are known to have psychological side effects for some users.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
This shouldn't be surprising. Considering Trump's low approval ratings and the intensity of the dislike for Trump and his policies I'm very confident that conservatives have determined the only way they are going to win in 2020 is to destroy the Democratic candidate by any means possible.

That has always been plan A. Trump, the pig, wants everyone down in the mud with him.

Feb 4, 2009
The only reason Trump "appears" to have energy is that he does nothing besides talking, tweeting, and riding in a golf cart. His "work day" is about 2-3 hours at best. He couldn't run 100 yards if he had to.

I don’t agree.
Put a pile of cash....actually any amount of cash 100 yards away and I bet he’ll move like an Olympic sprinter.

Last edited:

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
This is rich considering just on sight you can see Trump is grossly unhealthy. He's morbidly obese and mentally impaired to some degree - see his grade school level usage of language, and inability to understand simple concepts.

There is also some argument, imo, that he may be addled from some of the drugs he voluntarily takes as a chronic regimen, that are known to have psychological side effects for some users.

It's distressing that we've never seen a real medical report on someone who is obviously, as you say, morbidly obese and living an incredibly unhealthy lifestyle.

It should be concerning to every American that the only reports we have ever had on his health are clearly statements he has dictated or by people he has direct authority over, and that a number of the claims in them (such as his weight) are clear lies. It should also be concerning that he had people raid his old doctor's office for his medical records after they had a falling out.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Biden is not a good candidate to run against Trump anyway.

I don't think the Democrats have a candidate in their current pool that will do well against Trump. Trump is a popular president and has been fulfilling his promises that got him elected in possibly the most historic upset in POTUS election history. Just think, Trump took on the establishment GOP, the entire left / Democrats, the media, and all of Hollywood... and body slammed them all.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Biden is doing pretty good compared to Cadet Bone Spu who constantly slurs his words and requires 2 hands to life a small water bottle to his fat orange lips.
I don't think the Democrats have a candidate in their current pool that will do well against Trump. Trump is a popular president and has been fulfilling his promises that got him elected in possibly the most historic upset in POTUS election history. Just think, Trump took on the establishment GOP, the entire left / Democrats, the media, and all of Hollywood... and body slammed them all.
Popular? A guy who has NEVER been over 50% approval? (average). More delusion on your part.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
By a whopping 80,000 votes across three states that he's now in trouble of keeping. Also, not anywhere near historic, not to mention his helpers in Russia. He is not a popular President unless you have a poll that shows that to be true. I haven't seen one that does yet.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

Serious question - why do you keep lying about Trump's popularity? As of today according ti 538 he's at 41.7%. This is not popular.

Is it an emotional need to think that the rest of American thinks like you do? Are you paid to lie on Trump's behalf? What's the deal? I'm genuinely curious as to why you would so consistently lie about something so easily checked.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

Did you know that Trump is currently the least popular president in US history (OK: his entire term up to this date).

Another true fact, not understood by comrade Slow.

Reactions: DarthKyrie