Fox News mouthpiece?

eggshin

Dec 19, 2006
Found this link on Fark to be mildly entertaining, linky A slip of the tongue indicating a deeper agenda? I'm suprised I haven't seen this mentioned elsewhere.

--egg (omg1stpostRAWR)

edit--my apologies--it pertains to the Bush administration having ties directly with Fox.

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I think this is a repost.

Edit: Nevermind. I'm thinking of HomerJS' post.

eggshin

Dec 19, 2006
Hmmm--if you were mentioning the Fox news receiving talking points thread--nope this is different. Apart from that--I'm not seeing a repost so far..and thanks for the welcome! I've lurked far too long..

ProfJohn

Lifer
Jul 28, 2006
Bush 41 mentions Roger Ailes?? Is that all you got??

What a joke.

In case you didn't know Ailes helped Bush win in 1988 AND he was the executive producer of Rush's TV show. Thus the connection.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
THE PRESIDENT: Well, they may want to, but the American people want to see some relief. It would be like a massive tax cut when the gasoline prices decline. So we're in times of economic uncertainty and the more money people have in their pockets the quicker we'll be able to recover, in my judgment. You asked how I'm doing. My spirits are high; I'm going to finish strong. I love my family and I'm spending two days here with mother and dad before I head overseas.

I have a question. I know gas/oil prices have come down some in the last few weeks, but how does Bush know in advance the prices will keep getting lower?