Fox News: Great Trolls or GREATEST Trolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2012
I seriously have to make a topic on this just based on it... I think we can pull a scientific theory on how every conversation eventually leads to the discussion of Fox News it seems.

The point of my post is this: If there is one thing a corporation loves, it's when you talk about them. Good or bad - their opposite stance on typical liberal media views will bring them up in every conversation that involves a hipster liberal. The amount of butt-hurt that flows out when someone brings up the subject just brings tears of joy and laughter to anyone with an ounce of sanity - regardless of your own views.

... And coming from someone that doesn't have cable (so I don't see any "News" channels) - I have to laugh hysterically when everyone butt-hurt just has to bring it up. Best FREE marketing I have ever seen. I truly have to hand it to Fox News. Not for their reporting - but for making everyone word-of-mouth free advertise for them :biggrin:

zsdersw

Lifer
Oct 29, 2003
The same could be said about conservatives who are always so butt-hurt about the liberal media.

The left and the right whine too much... especially about media that isn't aligned with their views.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
It's not so much that they're trolls, it's that they have a lot of viewers who religiously watch them and unironically believe everything they say.

Nov 8, 2012
It's not so much that they're trolls, it's that they have a lot of viewers who religiously watch them and unironically believe everything they say.

Or it's because people like you have to mention them everytime you have a conversation concerning politics with statements just like this.

Ever heard the phrase "Any advertising is good advertising"? Yeah, it's for a reason ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.